4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Im curious as the what role the MC is going to play. Since his job is to corrupt all of the students of the school, and hes a animal handler I wonder how much of a active role he will have. Will it be more of an observer cuck role, or will it be more hands on?
Well, hard to say. Some characters have "flirted" with the mc, but there's also quite a lot of guys for an all girls school and knowing the game "series", every girl is willing and happy to fuck anyone and anything, so I wouldn't expect much for the mc

Reactions: Karnov1

heatmaster28

Feb 3, 2017
Last game got nuked off of patreon for loli, so they decided to make this one instead. The last ones on hold till they get enough funds. One of those, unless I reach X amount I cant create this anymore situations
According to the post he made when it got nuked, SoV3 demo can still be downloaded? But I can't seem to find it though

RockCat89

Nov 26, 2018
Eyyy, Perversion overload!
But wait, Is there a male protag, or is it just misstagged? Please just say it's a mistag/temporary protag.

Edit: well it's not, hopefully he won't be just a shitty pushover tho...

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
Man, the third one from Ark now. I enjoyed the first two, let's see how this one will eventually stack up.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes