empress78

Mar 2, 2018
Here's an almost complete save file. Looking for a few of the last hidden scenes, but can't figure out how to trigger them. Mostly missing some futa scenes with Reiko, Ayame, and Yuki (and combinations of the 3). Also missing 3 trophies, 1 is about finding the reason for Reika's tattoo and one is given with enabling yuki watersports. If anyone knows how to complete, help would be much appreciated.
tried it but it doesn't show the file ingame.
an older 100% save some pages earlier worked just fine, dunno...

Reactions: Ramsey90

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
Why has this been reposted? Has it been given an update? If that's the case, what changed? Cause the game was completed if I'm not wrong.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
This has probably been answered in the last 60 pages but do you have to play the other games to understand this one ?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
This has probably been answered in the last 60 pages but do you have to play the other games to understand this one ?
Depends on what you mean "understand".
Manage to find your way around it and do stuff? Not really.
Know the backstory of some characters and understand why they act the way they act? Quite likely. Given it's the 3rd installment of the series, there has been quite a bit character introduction and development, so some parts might feel odd or rushed if you don't.

dsaqwe12

Apr 23, 2019
Someone can help me ?
I got stuck with Yuki & Ayame & Reiko 5 and i do what i have to do with the guide but nothing happens

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Slice of Venture 2 [v1.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (248 MB): - - - -

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

Hello, can someone tell me/us what the patch on OP do please?, even with a search on this thread it's more confused.
A lot of people ask for "what the patch do?" , and there's no response after pages and pages, ... I'm a bit lazy and don't want to check 60pages. Thanks.

Reactions: stever

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
View attachment 539523

Hello, can someone tell me/us what the patch on OP do please?, even with a search on this thread it's more confused.
A lot of people ask for "what the patch do?" , and there's no response after pages and pages, ... I'm a bit lazy and don't want to check 60pages. Thanks.
Nothing. It was a bugfix for the previous version. You don't need it for 1.1.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Here's an almost complete save file. Looking for a few of the last hidden scenes, but can't figure out how to trigger them. Mostly missing some futa scenes with Reiko, Ayame, and Yuki (and combinations of the 3). Also missing 3 trophies, 1 is about finding the reason for Reika's tattoo and one is given with enabling yuki watersports. If anyone knows how to complete, help would be much appreciated.
This save won't work without the Persistent file included, at least not for me anyway. Actually think it needs both the Global and the Persistent too.

Wow I just ripped all the CG out the game, which tanked my computer for like half an hour and then I didn't even really care for the new content anyway...feelsbadman.

Last edited:

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
This save won't work without the Persistent file included, at least not for me anyway. Actually think it needs both the Global and the Persistent too.

Wow I just ripped all the CG out the game, which tanked my computer for like half an hour and then I didn't even really care for the new content anyway...feelsbadman.
Just need the global, or rename the file to a slot you already have saved before

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes