SGM1286

Jul 18, 2017
Ark Thompson's Patron has a new patch released Feb 3 at 12:01pm 3 days after the 1.1 release. the patch in openning is not the final patch.

Reactions: Onysko and darlic

pervm92

Nov 17, 2018
The construction guy that is meant to appear in front of the school after you try to enter the construction site isn't there, anyone know how to fix this or if im doing something wrong ?
It does not say it in walkthru but u have to create ayame giving handjob at construction site then try to shoot it when u try to enter construction site the guy blocking the way will tell you to bring him the guy from school

Reactions: Jaam

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
It does not say it in walkthru but u have to create ayame giving handjob at construction site then try to shoot it when u try to enter construction site the guy blocking the way will tell you to bring him the guy from school
Thank you, that was the issue !

battleescaper

Jul 21, 2019
I dont get it, how to unlck recipe im at 16 october at the game clicking the elements nothing happens. Can some1 actually tell me how to unlock recipes

Oct 30, 2019
I dont get it, how to unlck recipe im at 16 october at the game clicking the elements nothing happens. Can some1 actually tell me how to unlock recipes
You should click the book on the left side of ur computer during evening.Anyway, you should not skip the introduction in the beginning...

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
How to fix this error? I can't mix this stuf and I can't play.
View attachment 540227
I'm getting the same and the fix is that the installer needs to be changed to load the latest version. There is also a file missing (which holds variables for levels) but I think the dev bypassed that method so it is by design.
My feeling is that this error would be common but seems like you and I are the only ones getting it at the moment.

woodandiron

May 10, 2019
Found a bug. When trying to use the "Ayame Paizuri Old Man" idea, the game glitched. You won't be able to do any other video shoot because you are stuck trying to do the glitched video shoot. To unglitch you have to go to the zoo and speak will Mio in the staff room. It trigger the giraffe scene and resets the glitch.

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
Anyone know the solution when i try and craft in the girls rooms a video it says "SSG_Heartbreak is not defined"
maybe problem is u download patch first page and put that on game? right? if u done that u need download again game, dont use patch first page becouse that patch is 1.0 only..

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes