Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
anyone has a step by step walkthrough?
I've already published a step by step walkthrough for the previous version. Even, it remains some mistakes or errors, it still works (I've used it for this version, and it's globally ok).

Last edited:

Swiftstar194

Feb 14, 2018
maybe problem is u download patch first page and put that on game? right? if u done that u need download again game, dont use patch first page becouse that patch is 1.0 only..
without the patch applied i get the message "this._data.forEach is not found"

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Guys, I'm stuck. How do I make Ayame enjoy watersports with humans? She keeps telling she doesn't feel comfortable enough to do it. I managed to unlock ws with animals but I had no luck with humans. Her stats are almost capped and I shooted pretty much any possible handjob/blowjob scene combination with her...

edit: I forgot to say that I have watched already all the bathtub scenes with her and Yuki

Last edited:

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
I got the retirement home kind of late, not a big deal, but when I tried to do the quest to get Exhibitionism, The mom's not in the house anymore, I've checked like everyday in Nov but can't find her. Am I SOL until free mode?

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019
I got the retirement home kind of late, not a big deal, but when I tried to do the quest to get Exhibitionism, The mom's not in the house anymore, I've checked like everyday in Nov but can't find her. Am I SOL until free mode?
I follow the step walkthrough and I got this problem too.It seems that mom is no more used in 1.1ver and I got Exhibitionism by talking to the blonde girl in shrine after few days(I dont even know why).Through i cant get enough money to get good end...

Oct 30, 2019
Guys, I'm stuck. How do I make Ayame enjoy watersports with humans? She keeps telling she doesn't feel comfortable enough to do it. I managed to unlock ws with animals but I had no luck with humans. Her stats are almost capped and I shooted pretty much any possible handjob/blowjob scene combination with her...

edit: I forgot to say that I have watched already all the bathtub scenes with her and Yuki
Maybe you should check the recipes.There's some precondition upon the title(stats or something)to unlock new scenes.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016

It's not that she's not comfortable with human watersport but with internal watersports. To unlock that, you need to have sex with the old man at the retirement home until she enjoys it.

It's a current bug I created in v1.1 by not paying attention. It will be corrected in the update that will be released next week.

As for people getting the SSG_Heartbreak crash, normally this was fixed for v1.1. I honestly don't understand why some people keep getting it other than applying wrong patches or downloading older versions (0.99 or 1.05). If you're sure you've downloaded the right version, didn't apply any patch and still get the crash, then tell me exactly when you get it (and give me your OS and stuff like that) so I can look if I can try to find a solution. But unlike v1.05 where everyone not downloading the patch was having that bug, the fact you're quite few to have it makes me tend to believe it's a downloading problem more than a bug from the game itself.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It's not that she's not comfortable with human watersport but with internal watersports. To unlock that, you need to have sex with the old man at the retirement home until she enjoys it.
I can't even shoot the piss drinking scenes, neither at the playground or the elementary school. If you care to check my save, here it is (i cheated with the money amount to skip a bit of grind, but the rest is 100% untouched)

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I can't even shoot the piss drinking scenes, neither at the playground or the elementary school. If you care to check my save, here it is (i cheated with the money amount to skip a bit of grind, but the rest is 100% untouched)
Ah, you just put the horse before the cart. Piss drinking are the second part. She needs to be urinated on first (by the two). With the combination Ayame + Penis + Urine + Playground/School

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ah, you just put the horse before the cart. Piss drinking are the second part. She needs to be urinated on first (by the two). With the combination Ayame + Penis + Urine + Playground/School
Damn I don't know why I totally skipped those recipes... thank you for the help

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Damn I don't know why I totally skipped those recipes... thank you for the help
Probably because it's not intuitive enough in the first place (and also because you've probably replayed the game so much you're racing towards the most important parts forgetting about the less interesting ones :x I know I would...)

Reactions: Onysko and darlic

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
I've got this weird bug since Version 1.0. When I select the Scene with the old guy and Ayame where he pees inside her for the first time. The Pictures dont match the content. She squirms that he's peeing inside her while the picture shows his floppy dick and the vaginal cumshot picture. I've seen the real pics in a CG Dump so is this a bug?

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I've got this weird bug since Version 1.0. When I select the Scene with the old guy and Ayame where he pees inside her for the first time. The Pictures dont match the content. She squirms that he's peeing inside her while the picture shows his floppy dick and the vaginal cumshot picture. I've seen the real pics in a CG Dump so is this a bug?
That's indeed a bug. Dunno why, but the real pic shows, there was just another one showing over them. It's even stranger that the original scene (when you unlock it, not when you rewatch it) doesn't have that bug. Thanks for pointing it out.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i dunno why but reiko stopped to appear at home at certain points for me.

i cant even ask her for mascara, which the workaaround was asking to fat guy ar playground thenm proceed to shrine again to finish the quest.

more importantly: i cant do even the reiko+yuki kitchen scenes (i only got the first one where atsushi vame) to finish the pre ending family scene but i can do the all ayame+reiko scene (night with piss play) thus leading to post game family scene not triggered.

the other reiko/atsushi/family/orgy still there

on my third tries and still yield the same result, where did i go wrong?

edit:
ah, forgive my ignorance. just saw ark post about the fix. cheers mate.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes