Oct 30, 2019
i dunno why but reiko stopped to appear at home at certain points for me.

i cant even ask her for mascara, which the workaaround was asking to fat guy ar playground thenm proceed to shrine again to finish the quest.

more importantly: i cant do even the reiko+yuki kitchen scenes (i only got the first one where atsushi vame) to finish the pre ending family scene but i can do the all ayame+reiko scene (night with piss play) thus leading to post game family scene not triggered.

the other reiko/atsushi/family/orgy still there

on my third tries and still yield the same result, where did i go wrong?

edit:
ah, forgive my ignorance. just saw ark post about the fix. cheers mate.
I cant find reiko either.But I still got Exhibitionism after talking to the man on the bench 3 or 4 times.Maybe it's a bug IDK? You can try that.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
how do you rewatch scenes?
For videos shot, you need to use the laptop in Eri's office.
For general scenes, use the bookshelf next to the kitchen at home (it's unlocked after you finish the shrine card quest).

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I'd need details about that crash. What were you doing before it crashed? Did you keep a save before it happened? (If so can I have it) and more importantly, if you did, does the bug occur everytime?
It happened right after i started the intro. I dont exactly remeber the scene but I think I had to go outside and the moment I did that this error poped up. I hadn't even saved.... So I started new game, skipped the intro and the game's running smooth. Tho I faced 1 more error. When I tried toorewatch scene at eri's office, another error popped up. Did't take the screenshot...

Steve Andre

Jul 13, 2018
I have this error poping off whenever I try to make a recipe it says, "Reference error SSG_Heartbreak is not defined" any solution?

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
It happened right after i started the intro. I dont exactly remeber the scene but I think I had to go outside and the moment I did that this error poped up. I hadn't even saved.... So I started new game, skipped the intro and the game's running smooth. Tho I faced 1 more error. When I tried toorewatch scene at eri's office, another error popped up. Did't take the screenshot...
I can't replicate this bug so I can't locate it properly. As for the Eri bug, I'd need a screenshot if you encounter it again please cause you're the first one reporting having a problem like that.

I have this error poping off whenever I try to make a recipe it says, "Reference error SSG_Heartbreak is not defined" any solution?
This is a bug of 1.05 that was corrected in v1.1. If you still have it, it means either you downloaded and installed an unnecessary patch, or don't play the right version of the game (it might also be a conflict with a 1.05 save too)

Steve Andre

Jul 13, 2018
This is a bug of 1.05 that was corrected in v1.1. If you still have it, it means either you downloaded and installed an unnecessary patch, or don't play the right version of the game (it might also be a conflict with a 1.05 save too)
I've downloaded the 1.1
slice 11.png
It says 1.1 but after the game starts it changes to 1.0
slice 10.png

Also, this is my first time downloading this game, I downloaded yesterday.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone still have the 1.1 patch? It seems that MEGA decided to nuke it for some reason.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone still have the 1.1 patch? It seems that MEGA decided to nuke it for some reason.
It's obsolete, 1.2 is out.
1.2 Win -
1.2 Mac -
1.2 Linux -
Bugfix -

Do NOT use the patches linked in the OP, they're outdated.

v1.1 saves should be compatible, this update primarily involves reworks of early scenes (HJ and the likes).
Edit: Changed bugfix to new link.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes