BearBears

Black helicopter
Donor
May 3, 2017
I fixed this event by modifying schoolyard map file. Working for me at least.
Could you please reupload it somewhere? Gofile is freaking awful: "The requested URL /download/meh/Map026.json was not found on this server."

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Wait, so version 0.7 will be the last? Or is Ark simply taking a break to focus on The Hunter?
Either way, I gotta give props to Ark, he is seriously one of the most dedicated creators out there!
He keeps taking more and more projects upon himself and his talented team. Yet maintaining a steady rate of releases.
0.7 is when the scenario will be concluded (it was always being planned to be broken down in 7-8 release "chunks" since the beginning).
After that I imagine there will be a couple more releases to tie up loose ends, polish, maybe add non-scenario stuff but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: Onysko

eckosigma

Jun 19, 2017
does anyone else have problem with no Naomi in items for recipe?
after the weekend u meet her the first time, go on monday back home, it will trigger a buggd conversation about monkys or so idk. after this scene u should have the "naomi item" in the list.

Reactions: yorishi

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
after the weekend u meet her the first time, go on monday back home, it will trigger a buggd conversation about monkys or so idk. after this scene u should have the "naomi item" in the list.
thx, but fixed it a little bit different way. simplu added "Naomi" to shop xD

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
SoV :

(Update 30/12) SoV 2 v0.6:

SoV 2 v0.6 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.6 Linux Version:

(Update 30/12) SoV 2 Official Guide:

All the Mega links for the games are down already

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
EDIT N°4: Finally. After having Patreon slowing down like hell, I finally managed to edit the $10 post. Sorry for all the inconvenience. I hope you'll have fun nonetheless.

EDIT N°3: P¨lease before downloading this new version. I left a testing element in the game. I'm gonna reupload everything (again).

EDIT²: The bug wasn't fully corrected so I reupped another version. Unfortunately, to avoid the 26th Ocotber bug, you have to start a fresh game. I'm really sorry for the trouble.

(Update 01/01) SoV 2 v0.6:

SoV 2 v0.6 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.6 Linux Version:

(Update 30/12) SoV 2 Official Guide:

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... When i start new game on the first of October i am stucked to the school entrance of the school when npcs doesn't appear (in this case yuki and ayame)

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
Hi... When i start new game on the first of October i am stucked to the school entrance of the school when npcs doesn't appear (in this case yuki and ayame)
Way to avoid:
Prepare save from previous version(i guess that isnt best way, but there is no other way right now)

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
1) make RPGMV Project file
2) put it into game directory
3) go into WWW directory and copy\move all files from it to upper level (game directory again)
4) execute game project file

now you can open game in editor. after you have opened it in editor start test run and play game as you usually playing but as bonus now you have debbug menu when you press F9 which allows you to turn on\off quests, triggers, change stats etc

hope it help

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes