zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Alright so I've played the game (or half of it at least) with the guide, and damn it's good once you know how to do stuff.

I'd say once the game stop being as unintuive as it can, it could be one of the best.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
I like this game alot, whaiting for a endless mode, i cant take all reciples/itens before ending =(

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Zazzaro first play the 2 previous games in the right order then you know atleast the story line

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I can't trigger Ayame and Reiko's 2nd scene, so Reiko gets depressed and fucks it all up even though I talked with Dad.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
@zazzaro You don't need to trigger the second scene between Ayame and Reiko to avoid her bad ending. The first one is enough. If you still get the bad ending, you forgot to trigger something else.

@Merosu Don't worry. Real endless mode will arrive with version 0.7 (which will come out in March).

@locomotor79 Thanks :)

As for your general comments, I get that some parts are not as intuitive as they should and I'm trying to improve that. But I don't want to fall in the trap of making a brainless game either. So I'm trying to find a balance between helping the player and make him actually "play" (and not just having a VN with walking sprites). There's still room for improvement. There will be roughly 5 updates before the game's totally finished. That's the kind of thing I'll work on deeper when the story will be finished (as it's polishing to me).

Reactions: goditseb

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
@zazzaro You don't need to trigger the second scene between Ayame and Reiko to avoid her bad ending. The first one is enough. If you still get the bad ending, you forgot to trigger something else.

@Merosu Don't worry. Real endless mode will arrive with version 0.7 (which will come out in March).

@locomotor79 Thanks :)

As for your general comments, I get that some parts are not as intuitive as they should and I'm trying to improve that. But I don't want to fall in the trap of making a brainless game either. So I'm trying to find a balance between helping the player and make him actually "play" (and not just having a VN with walking sprites). There's still room for improvement. There will be roughly 5 updates before the game's totally finished. That's the kind of thing I'll work on deeper when the story will be finished (as it's polishing to me).
I used the guide and triggered all of them. Is it possible that I triggered them too early and variable can't go below 0? I was using ver0.5.

Anyway, is there a way to open the console and mess around from there?

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
@Ark Thompson i dont know if someone mentioned it, but after the ending, the "to be continued", in the infinite loop that you put to do all that you want, if you wait some days you end the infinite loop with reiko's bad end.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
(Update 31/01) SoV 2 v0.65:

SoV 2 v0.65 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.65 Linux Version:

(Update 30/12) SoV 2 Official Guide:

salvo00786

May 29, 2017

Hey everyone! o/
I can't believe how stressed this can make me even though the update you're getting is probably one of (if not THE) smallest update I ever did.

It's simple, aside from the main story element, there are only 3 new scenes. At least those scenes come with new base images. And there's also the 3rd bad ending that you can trigger (so a 3rd new base image).

This update was a nightmare... The reasons it's so small (and also the reason I rushed everything for today) are numerous:

- When I was motivated like hell during December, it felt natural that January would be focused on SoV2. Thing was: I had spent a month and a half on SoV2 and worked towards the biggest update. At the beginning of January I lost all motivation to keep working on it, so I played around with Daz instead...

- I was fearing the moment I'd have to make the content of that update. The main scenario event of this update is something I had been planning for a long time, but what I wanted was complicated as fuck (and probably a bit too difficult), so I had to ditch that and find a way around to keep some gameplay elements and not just make it a full cutscene. That didn't help...

- It doesn't look like it but SoV2 is slowly reaching its end. The next update (v0.7) will be the end of the story. Of course, as you know, there will be a bunch of few updates after that to add more side content (cause a lot of stuff is planned outside the main story). And when you make a game, the closer you reach the end, the harder it is to keep on. Your mind is already thinking about your next projects. You know you shouldn't, but still. That plays A LOT in the motivation. I remember how HARD it had been for SoV to go back to make v1.1 to add a bit more content. I hadn't touched the game for 3 months and it was a very difficult exercice to overcome my lack of interest (especially considering that by then I had already found PeakJump and was excited as fuck by SoV2/Naomi's Past). So here, it's repeating. I'm not saying I'm losing my global motivation, don't worry. I'm saying I don't think I can't hold 2 months in a row. But it's a good thing, cause side quests are not on the same plan than the main story. So when v0.7 will be over, I think I'll be able to keep working on the game a bit even when working on SoVO or The Hunter. I have deadlines anyway. The game needs to be finished before July (well, I won't die if it doesn't, but I'd really like to keep that milestone).

Anyway, those are the reasons you're having a small update. I had to rush so much I didn't even updated the CGs nor the guide. I'll upload the CGs tomorrow (I'm beat). As for the guide, I won't upload it: The new content is really easy to find (there are no time constraints) and there are many things I need to correct in it anyway. But I still wrote down the answer to the '"riddle" of the main scenario even in the changelog for people stuck.

There's also the fact a key graphical element is missing (you'll understand when you see it). It's not dramatical, but I prefered warning you. I fell on many bugs too, but I wanted to focus on those linked to the new elements so I corrected most of those (but not the older ones. I noted them down though, so I'll correct them for v0.7, don't worry)

I hope you'll forgive this small update. And I'm also sorry it's coming out at the very end of the 31st :noexpression: If that can be of any consolation, when I say I "played" with Daz it means I've done stuff for The Hunter so I already have new characters and new scenes ready :D I'll show them to you during February ^^

Oh, and before I forget, Peak will stream this Friday again (probably around 17h/18h). He'll finish the pic he started last week (not for the faint hearted :p)

Anyway, see you all, and thank you for your support! o/

Hey everyone! o/
I can't believe how stressed this can make me even though the update you're getting is probably one of (if not THE) smallest update I ever did.

It's simple, aside from the main story element, there are only 3 new scenes. At least those scenes come with new base images. And there's also the 3rd bad ending that you can trigger (so a 3rd new base image).

This update was a nightmare... The reasons it's so small (and also the reason I rushed everything for today) are numerous:

- When I was motivated like hell during December, it felt natural that January would be focused on SoV2. Thing was: I had spent a month and a half on SoV2 and worked towards the biggest update. At the beginning of January I lost all motivation to keep working on it, so I played around with Daz instead...

- I was fearing the moment I'd have to make the content of that update. The main scenario event of this update is something I had been planning for a long time, but what I wanted was complicated as fuck (and probably a bit too difficult), so I had to ditch that and find a way around to keep some gameplay elements and not just make it a full cutscene. That didn't help...

- It doesn't look like it but SoV2 is slowly reaching its end. The next update (v0.7) will be the end of the story. Of course, as you know, there will be a bunch of few updates after that to add more side content (cause a lot of stuff is planned outside the main story). And when you make a game, the closer you reach the end, the harder it is to keep on. Your mind is already thinking about your next projects. You know you shouldn't, but still. That plays A LOT in the motivation. I remember how HARD it had been for SoV to go back to make v1.1 to add a bit more content. I hadn't touched the game for 3 months and it was a very difficult exercice to overcome my lack of interest (especially considering that by then I had already found PeakJump and was excited as fuck by SoV2/Naomi's Past). So here, it's repeating. I'm not saying I'm losing my global motivation, don't worry. I'm saying I don't think I can't hold 2 months in a row. But it's a good thing, cause side quests are not on the same plan than the main story. So when v0.7 will be over, I think I'll be able to keep working on the game a bit even when working on SoVO or The Hunter. I have deadlines anyway. The game needs to be finished before July (well, I won't die if it doesn't, but I'd really like to keep that milestone).

Anyway, those are the reasons you're having a small update. I had to rush so much I didn't even updated the CGs nor the guide. I'll upload the CGs tomorrow (I'm beat). As for the guide, I won't upload it: The new content is really easy to find (there are no time constraints) and there are many things I need to correct in it anyway. But I still wrote down the answer to the '"riddle" of the main scenario even in the changelog for people stuck.

There's also the fact a key graphical element is missing (you'll understand when you see it). It's not dramatical, but I prefered warning you. I fell on many bugs too, but I wanted to focus on those linked to the new elements so I corrected most of those (but not the older ones. I noted them down though, so I'll correct them for v0.7, don't worry)

I hope you'll forgive this small update. And I'm also sorry it's coming out at the very end of the 31st :noexpression: If that can be of any consolation, when I say I "played" with Daz it means I've done stuff for The Hunter so I already have new characters and new scenes ready :D I'll show them to you during February ^^

Oh, and before I forget, Peak will stream this Friday again (probably around 17h/18h). He'll finish the pic he started last week (not for the faint hearted :p)

Anyway, see you all, and thank you for your support! o/

Reactions: Phoenixfarts

Phliq

Jul 12, 2017
Does Anyone know the code for the save in Suzuko´s Room. Or how to pass this level?

Thanks for Uploading 0.65V !!!

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
PLS share save file... game always over in 25day.... i cant even unlock zoo.. maybe somebody went further pls share

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
PLS share save file... game always over in 25day.... i cant even unlock zoo.. maybe somebody went further pls share
I don't have a full save either, but you can abuse the guide in the OP or cheat with a rpgmaker save editor, which also is on this forum.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes