torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
well i try cocple rpgmaker save editor.. one do not change anything. other do not open the file, bad format or something. Maybe old rpgmaker editor version idk

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
well i try cocple rpgmaker save editor.. one do not change anything. other do not open the file, bad format or something. Maybe old rpgmaker editor version idk

the 0.63 version works, I tested it myself. Just remember that to change variables you need to go to advanced.

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
OMG im hopeless... i take cople item with rpgmaker editor and the game shows error xD... thanks for help but im hopeless...

Spina

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry for my stupid question, i didn' find nothing in the walkthrough, but where do I find the stray dogs?
Many thanks for your help!

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, I just cracked the code for the safe. It was the most unintuitive thing I could have EVER imagined, and good luck doing it in 2:30 minutes... but felt good.

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
if someone have save file with full gallery pls share ^^ I really want to see all scenes.. Thanks!

Phliq

Jul 12, 2017
Ok, I just cracked the code for the safe. It was the most unintuitive thing I could have EVER imagined, and good luck doing it in 2:30 minutes... but felt good.
Do you want to tell the code or explain a little bit to find it?

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
somebody can help me please with the eri scene where she gives an elephant paizuri i got a black screen i cant do anything is this a bug or something?

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I still dont have naomi unlocked and ive almost hit november, I think its a bug. Can anyone help me?

I also have all the items for bribing the board except, the phone number, and signed picture of the main characters, how do I get them?

Reactions: Phoenixfarts

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I got to endless mode, is there a way to play weekend events?

EDIT: Solved it with a save editor, variable 22 is "weekend on"

Reactions: Phoenixfarts

hfhdhdhd

Nov 5, 2017
How do you use the elements? I want to make recipes but it just doesnt work I click on the elements and all I hear is that sound nothing else just a sound. Help appreciated.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
How do you use the elements? I want to make recipes but it just doesnt work I click on the elements and all I hear is that sound nothing else just a sound. Help appreciated.
you have to check few elements to fuse them.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes