Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I really try to play these games but I'm so on the sack with the fucking rpg maker and especially with the "quests here in the game I should supply the pfed but I can do something NO of course not I have 1000 different things find just to the horse wash feed or sunday what can do alone the fucking hay I should look for it in the barn there is but what all this stupid bitch says "oh I think that is not fresh enough" WRF HELLL it is fucking it does not matter if that is 1,2,5 or 10 months old that makes no difference and there is no fucking fresh piece of hay to find everything too old that is so ridiculous really what should this seiß ???? for dioe teeth as well as a thousand different things to accomplish in order to bring something further bandages I can not change I have probably only made the fucking peacefull fuck this is so ridiculous :teary:

and then the ultra mini small window to play

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
i dont know if this is a bug or not or maybe some other are having the same problem but every time when i try too let eri do the paizaru scene with the elephant i do got get always a black screen from the game and i cant doo anything there comes for a moment the notice that i am in eris office but after a little moment it vanished and bupp that was it i can only close the game i have tried it on other days in the game with a scene before this scene but no luck so far

its on the latest build so the 0.65

Bowdel

Jul 3, 2017
I have the same problem too, I think it has to do with the script where the sisters seem to enter Eri's Office but I don't have an editor to prove it

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
i dont know if this is a bug or not or maybe some other are having the same problem but every time when i try too let eri do the paizaru scene with the elephant i do got get always a black screen from the game and i cant doo anything there comes for a moment the notice that i am in eris office but after a little moment it vanished and bupp that was it i can only close the game i have tried it on other days in the game with a scene before this scene but no luck so far

its on the latest build so the 0.65
I have the same problem too, I think it has to do with the script where the sisters seem to enter Eri's Office but I don't have an editor to prove it
Hello,

You're right, it's a bug. Someone over ULMF reported it and I corrected it (there won't be any problems in the next release). It's indeed a problem of teleport. For some reason I fucked up the setup, the girls should teleport at the entrance then walk a bit (so Ayame and Yuki don't end up on the same square) but I teleported them in front of Eri. So what you don't see during the black screen is Yuki endlessly trying to make her two steps with Eri preventing her to do so :x

Reactions: kiribito

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
How to look all scenes? i use rpg save editor but not showing some scenes.. what to do? (sorry for english)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well Ark it looks like im going to start my pledge up again today sometime since there is going to be a new update.

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
i'm stuck with the reiko's bad end.

every time y play the game this end the day 29, I don't know why, i'm following the guie.

help please!!!!

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes