SoV :

(Update 30/03) SoV 2 v0.7:

SoV 2 v0.7 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.7 Linux Version:

(Update 30/03) SoV 2 Official Guide:

salvo00786

May 29, 2017

Hello everyone o/
Here it is. The long awaited version that would see the end of the main story as well as the real endless mode.

Before everything I'd like to mention that testing wise, even though I spent two full days on it (and corrected a tremendous amount of things) and got some help from one of you, there are probably many things that haven't been thoroughly checked (the endless mode being one of them) so I apologize in advance if there are game-blocking bugs.

To be honest, I wanted to put the changelog as the presentation pic to change (as two pics actually, one wouldn't have been enough :x) cause I am FUCKING proud of it. I might print it, frame it and put it above my toilets 8D

Even without the ton of bugs listed there, this is easily the biggest changelog I've ever written. Even if you won't notice many of those changes/tweaks, you can at least have a taste of all the things that were made for this version. In terms of H content, it's lacking, I won't deny it. There are only 5 new scenes, 2 of them being the two endings. Buuuuuut! There's still 4 new base pic (so most of those scenes are new things :D). And considering the content of the 3 non-ending scenes, I have a feeling some of you are gonna jizz seeing the element appearing in this version (but I'm not saying more :x)

Anyway, I didn't show the log here for several reasons, the main ones being because it's spoilerish as fuck and also because of the content :x

I don't plan on making big paragraphs to talk about new stuff added/tweaked that weren't mentionned in the previous post but I can at least quickly name them: Slot Machine system, video prices have been corrected to make the ending reachable (did it first try), Max stats set to 50, recipe tweaks to allow some scenes to be triggered earlier, a new sprite for Kabeer (was missing from v0.65), tweaks on quests etc...

There are more things I wanted to do but didn't have the time to. For instance, the newly created naked sprites are only used in the single new scene needing them. I didn't have the time to implement them in older scenes (it'll be done at one point though, don't worry). I didn't have the time to put a part of the bad ending. While it's already long (it's definitely the longest bad end, but I'm sure MANY of you will love it, despite being a bad end :D), it's actually missing roughly 1/4th of it because of time constraints. Then again, it'll be added in the next update. I'd also like to warn you: to catch up with the schedule, the coloring had to be rushed (even Peak had to help on coloring the pic). Which means that there are some mistakes that we haven't been able to correct for the release. Don't worry, those will be corrected for the next update.

I could have used those last two days to add one or two more H scenes, but I decided to focus on something different: The guide. I didn't update it for v0.65 and for v0.6 I had made things a bit rushed.

This time, I took my time and improved it as it should've been. The result is easily visible: The guide has now 30 pages instead of 23. I detailed things way more (even sometime repeating stuff twice cause... I don't know how to say it without being mean so I'll stay silent :x), added more infos (for instance you can now see which stats and how many points each scene can bring (when they do, of course).

Needless to say that all the v0.7 content has been inserted (unless I missed something (which isn't possible considering the huge amount of small things I added)).

The guide, game and CGs are all available in their respective reward threads, as always.

Of course, the title screen has ALSO been improved with the two remaining characters. Suzuko and Kanon. The global look isn't definitive though. The game remains a WIP even though the story's over.

Lastly, I'd like to mention one thing. I've always said that I wanted to make 2 more updates to polish the game. I trully thought it would be enough. When I saw all the small details I wanted to add during this month I thought "Hm... 2 updates only is gonna be hard but it's doable". And then, yesterday evening I thought "How many H scenes SoV2 currently have?". So I counted. And reached a bit more than 100 (Yay!). But instead of celebrating I immediately thought "And how many H scenes do I have left to add?". *Counts* "Ah... roughly 100 too..." No, I'm not joking. There are still 100 more scenes planned in the game... So at this point it's utopic to dare thinking I'd be able to put everything in 2 updates only. 3 will be a minimum, but it's even possible that I'm gonna need 4. However if a 4th is possible, chances are it will be a H scenes update only. In that case, I'll probably work on it the same month than another update I'm working on (since writing H scenes isn't the longest thing to do in the dev.)

Please guys, give me your feedbacks. Be them negative or positive as long as they're constructive, I take them all. Tell me what you think of that update (or the game if you haven't played it for long)! I accept bug reports too :p If you don't want to be read by others you can always send me a PM to mention it or even send me a mail (you can find it on the site). That would greatly help me :D (or comfort me if they're simply nice words ^^)

Even though it's slightly outdated for some questions (like the possibility to add a scene with Mio and/or Chisame), you can also fill that survey about SoV2 and Blue Axolotl ^^ :

Thanks you very much for your support. I hope you'll enjoy this update.

Meanwhile I'll see you in a few days maybe for a patch 8D If not, the next post will be a poll about Naomi's past (He he, SoV2 isn't finished, but Peak's job on it is close to the end so he'll soon start working on Naomi's past :D). And after that, in case you didn't know, April will be an SoVO update.

See ya o/

Hello everyone o/
Here it is. The long awaited version that would see the end of the main story as well as the real endless mode.

Before everything I'd like to mention that testing wise, even though I spent two full days on it (and corrected a tremendous amount of things) and got some help from one of you, there are probably many things that haven't been thoroughly checked (the endless mode being one of them) so I apologize in advance if there are game-blocking bugs.

To be honest, I wanted to put the changelog as the presentation pic to change (as two pics actually, one wouldn't have been enough :x) cause I am FUCKING proud of it. I might print it, frame it and put it above my toilets 8D

Even without the ton of bugs listed there, this is easily the biggest changelog I've ever written. Even if you won't notice many of those changes/tweaks, you can at least have a taste of all the things that were made for this version. In terms of H content, it's lacking, I won't deny it. There are only 5 new scenes, 2 of them being the two endings. Buuuuuut! There's still 4 new base pic (so most of those scenes are new things :D). And considering the content of the 3 non-ending scenes, I have a feeling some of you are gonna jizz seeing the element appearing in this version (but I'm not saying more :x)

Anyway, I didn't show the log here for several reasons, the main ones being because it's spoilerish as fuck and also because of the content :x

I don't plan on making big paragraphs to talk about new stuff added/tweaked that weren't mentionned in the previous post but I can at least quickly name them: Slot Machine system, video prices have been corrected to make the ending reachable (did it first try), Max stats set to 50, recipe tweaks to allow some scenes to be triggered earlier, a new sprite for Kabeer (was missing from v0.65), tweaks on quests etc...

There are more things I wanted to do but didn't have the time to. For instance, the newly created naked sprites are only used in the single new scene needing them. I didn't have the time to implement them in older scenes (it'll be done at one point though, don't worry). I didn't have the time to put a part of the bad ending. While it's already long (it's definitely the longest bad end, but I'm sure MANY of you will love it, despite being a bad end :D), it's actually missing roughly 1/4th of it because of time constraints. Then again, it'll be added in the next update. I'd also like to warn you: to catch up with the schedule, the coloring had to be rushed (even Peak had to help on coloring the pic). Which means that there are some mistakes that we haven't been able to correct for the release. Don't worry, those will be corrected for the next update.

I could have used those last two days to add one or two more H scenes, but I decided to focus on something different: The guide. I didn't update it for v0.65 and for v0.6 I had made things a bit rushed.

This time, I took my time and improved it as it should've been. The result is easily visible: The guide has now 30 pages instead of 23. I detailed things way more (even sometime repeating stuff twice cause... I don't know how to say it without being mean so I'll stay silent :x), added more infos (for instance you can now see which stats and how many points each scene can bring (when they do, of course).

Needless to say that all the v0.7 content has been inserted (unless I missed something (which isn't possible considering the huge amount of small things I added)).

The guide, game and CGs are all available in their respective reward threads, as always.

Of course, the title screen has ALSO been improved with the two remaining characters. Suzuko and Kanon. The global look isn't definitive though. The game remains a WIP even though the story's over.

Lastly, I'd like to mention one thing. I've always said that I wanted to make 2 more updates to polish the game. I trully thought it would be enough. When I saw all the small details I wanted to add during this month I thought "Hm... 2 updates only is gonna be hard but it's doable". And then, yesterday evening I thought "How many H scenes SoV2 currently have?". So I counted. And reached a bit more than 100 (Yay!). But instead of celebrating I immediately thought "And how many H scenes do I have left to add?". *Counts* "Ah... roughly 100 too..." No, I'm not joking. There are still 100 more scenes planned in the game... So at this point it's utopic to dare thinking I'd be able to put everything in 2 updates only. 3 will be a minimum, but it's even possible that I'm gonna need 4. However if a 4th is possible, chances are it will be a H scenes update only. In that case, I'll probably work on it the same month than another update I'm working on (since writing H scenes isn't the longest thing to do in the dev.)

Please guys, give me your feedbacks. Be them negative or positive as long as they're constructive, I take them all. Tell me what you think of that update (or the game if you haven't played it for long)! I accept bug reports too :p If you don't want to be read by others you can always send me a PM to mention it or even send me a mail (you can find it on the site). That would greatly help me :D (or comfort me if they're simply nice words ^^)

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
God bless

Good thing the Dev wants to keep updating the game, there's a lot of potential here and the art is great.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
Thx you a lot for your work. You dare to challenge not such popular genres as bestiality, WS, scat and you doing it well. Though sometimes there re bugs in game, like uncontrollable Reiko's bad end, i can t find any big problems with your games. They fun, erotic in its own way and have good style.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
How do I increase Ayames Masochism?, I read the guide and it's says "have fun with mat" but not how :S

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
How do I increase Ayames Masochism?, I read the guide and it's says "have fun with mat" but not how :S
You need to interact with the door at bottom of Ayame's room, same as you did in order to spend some time with Atsushi.

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
I'm enjoying the endless mod however I'm realizing that Reiko seems to have disappeared. Are the scenes with Reiko still available in endless mode ?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Awesome! I'll still wait for the rest of the scenes to be implemented, though. Replaying the game takes a lot of time! :relievedface:

Hydrofjord

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes?

Reiko Ayame Toilets Watersports
Reiko Yuki Ayame Futanari Scene 1
Reiko Yuki Ayame Futanari Scene WS 1

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well thats a tad bit disappointing, I was hoping for a few yuki vaginal scenes but it doesnt look like there are any except possibly the futanari ones.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
God bless

Good thing the Dev wants to keep updating the game, there's a lot of potential here and the art is great.
He he, thanks. I'll tell that PeakJump, he'll be pleased :)

Thx you a lot for your work. You dare to challenge not such popular genres as bestiality, WS, scat and you doing it well. Though sometimes there re bugs in game, like uncontrollable Reiko's bad end, i can t find any big problems with your games. They fun, erotic in its own way and have good style.
Normally, it should be less uncontrollable now :p But thanks. Kind words are always nice to read :D

I'm enjoying the endless mod however I'm realizing that Reiko seems to have disappeared. Are the scenes with Reiko still available in endless mode ?
They should, but we're never safe from bugs. In your case Reiko never reappear ever again during endless mode?

Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes?

Reiko Ayame Toilets Watersports
Reiko Yuki Ayame Futanari Scene 1
Reiko Yuki Ayame Futanari Scene WS 1
I've updated the guide on Patreon for that matter :x

Well thats a tad bit disappointing, I was hoping for a few yuki vaginal scenes but it doesnt look like there are any except possibly the futanari ones.
You sure? The game currently has 7 different vaginal scenes with Yuki, though (and a few more planned 8D).

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
He he, thanks. I'll tell that PeakJump, he'll be pleased :)

Normally, it should be less uncontrollable now :p But thanks. Kind words are always nice to read :D

They should, but we're never safe from bugs. In your case Reiko never reappear ever again during endless mode?

I've updated the guide on Patreon for that matter :x

You sure? The game currently has 7 different vaginal scenes with Yuki, though (and a few more planned 8D).
I triggered the second scene between Reiko and Yuki and I can't find her afterwards whether during the week or during the week-end.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
7? The guide doesnt show any besides the futanari, unless your counting animals as well? I was meaning with humans.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I triggered the second scene between Reiko and Yuki and I can't find her afterwards whether during the week or during the week-end.
There are indeed some bugs linked to that. I'll post a patch tomorrow.

7? The guide doesnt show any besides the futanari, unless your counting animals as well? I was meaning with humans.
Ah yes, I counted animals. You didn't precise it was restricted to humans :x But don't worry, there will be some in future updates.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
As always Ark you never disappoint, thats why your the best english dev in my opinion.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes