Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Unfortunately i found out that the replay feature (Eri's pc) is almost totally broken. There is nothing i can do about it, only Ark or any other developer can fix it, sorry

Edit: if you don't want to wait, I suggest to use my hack and start a new game, use the guide to avoid all the bad endings and in the meantime unlock all recipes/locations.
IMPORTANT: don't give any video to Eri, wait till you reach the endless mode or just avoid that, maybe this way you can replay them through your inventory, I never tested that so I don't know if that is possible.
Ah, I'm gonna look into it this month then. I didn't know it was broken (I just didn't add the last update's scenes because I lacked time). Hopefully everything will be fixed for this month's update ^^

D

Deleted member 225174

Anyone have a super save file with a majority, if not all the scenes unlocked? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: VermillioN

Mana5

Mar 13, 2018
Really great game, i enjoy it a lot (like Vitamin Plus and the first one). I played until november 16th so far and i try to get more scenes. I read in the WT that after 10 times praying at the shrine, you get the "panty" element to form new recipes. Unfortunately, I prayed like every day since i started playing and didnt get the element. Is there another condition to get it? Or is it just a bug? ( I did the you can't fool around with everbody quest already)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
V0.7 guide says that you have to complete the "Stop fucking everyone!" quest before, so yeah you may have encountered a bug

xbo

Sep 17, 2017
(Update 30/03) SoV 2 v0.7:

(Update 30/03) SoV 2 Official Guide:

Official guide for 0.7 is not in Mega anymore can someone upload the guide in a different file sharing site other than Mega?

Help

Aug 5, 2016
How do you get past eri's bad end? I've done that mission 20x and still fail everytime

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i didn't see it in the genre tags, is this multiple protagonist, female protagonists?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I know that it's only versio 0.7, but does this game have finished plot?
Like real ending, or the plot suddenly stops and "wait for updates"?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes