locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@Help its start whit vitamin plus then its SoV 1: A new start then you get this SoV 2:come hel or high water
and another game from the same maker is The Hunter also here on F95zone.com.

but the hunter is totaly different story line new chars and all
and vitamin plus is sorta the prequel of the SoV series

Reactions: Help

vmasdf

Mar 7, 2018
Since there is a lot of confusion:

Finished Games:
Vitamin Plus: Original/First Game, featuring the same characters as SoV, but with a different art style because it was drawn by Butakoma . It's free to download, but you might want to wait for SoVO
SoV 1: Sequel to Vitamin Plus. Uncensored on Patreon, censored on dlsite
Slice of Quiz: Little bonus game for android. Basically you answer (very hard) questions about VP and SoV1 and Yuki undresses. Was free to download on his old site. Not really a full game, but a nice addition for fans
In Development:
SoV 2: Sequel to SoV, for 10 dollar patreons
The Hunter: Used to be little side game, but has become a fully fledged game. Post-apocalyptic setting, filthier fetishes (which is great) and 3d Daz and Pixelart instead of drawn images like VP/SoV. For 5 dollar patreons
SoV origins: Remake of VP. Will be free to play.
Naomis Past: Backstory about naomi, more like a Visual Novel if I'm not mistaken

Reactions: darlic
D

Deleted member 225174

Hello everyone. I modified a save that has all the current "memories" you can get as of 0.7
Not sure if they all work or not, but have a blast.

*Edit* You need to sell all the tapes to get the scenes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone. I modified a save that has all the current "memories" you can get as of 0.7

Hey man what's the sauce of that gif?

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017

maybe its because the game isnt finished but a lot of the scenes in the galery dont work and you just end up standing in front of the computer again after clicking it

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
maybe its because the game isnt finished but a lot of the scenes in the galery dont work and you just end up standing in front of the computer again after clicking it
yes it is confirmed to be broken

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
So I've been testing the PC feature today. I found two small bugs (one scene left a black screen and another one left the camera frame on even once finished). But other than the very last scenes of the games (which I had warned in the changelog that they weren't implemented cause of time constraing), all PC scenes worked on my side. Mind telling me which scenes don't trigger when you launch them, please?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think those you mentioned are the ones that don't work. The older scenes work fine for me.

While we are on the subject of bugs, the paizuri scene @ school does not work and leaves the player stuck (it makes it unable to do other quests)

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Yeah I was aware of that one, I've corrected it (meaning deactivated it being triggerable for now until I implement it). Thanks.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
So I've been testing the PC feature today. I found two small bugs (one scene left a black screen and another one left the camera frame on even once finished). But other than the very last scenes of the games (which I had warned in the changelog that they weren't implemented cause of time constraing), all PC scenes worked on my side. Mind telling me which scenes don't trigger when you launch them, please?
if you were talking to me its about half the gallery, basically anything past the convenience store, the dump, the alley park and school just essentially closes the gallery

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I was asking to both of you. That's strange... You're playing on which OS? That was your own save file? I'd like to get it if you don't mind so I can see if I can find where the problem comes from.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
I was asking to both of you. That's strange... You're playing on which OS? That was your own save file? I'd like to get it if you don't mind so I can see if I can find where the problem comes from.
im on windows, it was a save file someone else shared, it was a save 3 file, I can upload it when i got home tomorrow, not sure if they used a save editor, i know i did to jack up how much money i have to play the dancing game and the slots

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Ah, so the combo file sharing + save editor use might be the problem. It would be a better idea to test it with a fresh you started yourself (cause on my side everything works well). If I ever find a potential reason, I'll try to correct it, but since you're the only one having that specific problem, I'll put it on the back of the aforementionned combo ^^'

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
This is the one I have, not sure if it's the latest.
From what I can tell in the v0.7 shared in this thread, that guide should be mostly accurate. I used it and some peeking through the game's Crafting.json and built a spreadsheet that should help with recipes and element hunting, at least; Note that the guide itself does still pretty much help lead you by the nose to all the currently implemented in-game content, though.

@Sznifer Kiribito uploaded the guide in the post I quoted. Alternatively, you could open up the spreadsheet I've shared and use that as a supplement.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well I was probably going to pay for it on Monday anyway since it's the last release but im still hopeful that someone will share it so I can play it before then.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
hi i need help for recipe even in the official guide im cant found it. I search ayame who have a cum bath with zebra

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
hi i need help for recipe even in the official guide im cant found it. I search ayame who have a cum bath with zebra
The recipe for it isn't implemented in v0.7's Crafting.json and a corresponding event in Ayame's Room is also missing. Its variable (0140), item (0162), and common event (0086) do already exist within that version of the game, though.

You could wait for someone to share v0.8 here or become Ark's patron and see if that version's got Ayame's Zebra Cum Bath fully implemented. Or you could be reckless and adventurous and use a save editor to give yourself the scene's item, and then use it as you would any of the other recipes. My disclaimer: Keep a spare save file in case you want to play the game normally when you get your hands on a later version.

S

SlayersCurse

Here is a completed save from version 0.8 with all cards and scenes unlocked

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes