Phliq

Jul 12, 2017
Well I was probably going to pay for it on Monday anyway since it's the last release but im still hopeful that someone will share it so I can play it before then.
And did you buy it? Or would you like to share it evetually?

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
HI....

SoV :

(Update 31/05) SoV 2 v0.8:

SoV 2 v0.8 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.8 Linux Version:

(Update 31/05) SoV 2 Official Guide:

SoV2 v0.8 Fix (Update 03/06)

Help

Aug 5, 2016
HI....

SoV :

(Update 31/05) SoV 2 v0.8:

SoV 2 v0.8 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.8 Linux Version:

(Update 31/05) SoV 2 Official Guide:

SoV2 v0.8 Fix (Update 03/06)
You the MVP

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
how do i get the save to work?
Put it inside the ./www/save/ directory. If you've already used up all 20 (50 in v0.8) of the save slots, you'll have to replace one of file#.rpgsave files in there: Rename it with the appropriate number for the slot you're okay with overwriting and, well, overwrite the file.

I think the copy of v0.7 hosted here already has all 20 save slots in use in its save folder, plus a pre-existing pair of config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files. Feel free to delete them if you wish to play the game as if it were new: It'll recreate them as needed with your progress.

Anyway, an exists in the Game Requests forum and @salvo00786 has shared several MEGA links containing it and its fix for pre-patching purposes, so it's probably only a matter of time before @Bloo or some other moderator updates the OP with mirrors.

Here's the new and changed recipes I found from digging in the fixed v0.8's Crafting.json (which still contains a duplicate entry for Ayame's Sex w/ Zebra recipe that I noticed in v0.7):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still not clear on whether or not it's possible to legitimately get the Giraffe element in-game. The current guide shows how to get the new Abandoned Toilets and Randomness elements, so refer to it for those.

Reactions: darlic

GalenM

May 11, 2017
So Eri's PC is the new gallery system. But how can i rewatch scenes that i didn't shot for her? Like with their mom etc.

Reactions: darlic

Gumper

Jun 23, 2017
sorry i'm having trouble with the new update, it crashes at random when transitioning into a new environment. How do you install the fix?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
sorry i'm having trouble with the new update, it crashes at random when transitioning into a new environment. How do you install the fix?
I don't know if the fix is meant to help you with your particular issue, but to install it: Extract the data folder inside data.zip into the www folder in the game's directory and overwrite the previous data folder. Here's hoping it helps you.

Gumper

Jun 23, 2017
I don't know if the fix is meant to help you with your particular issue, but to install it: Extract the data folder inside data.zip into the www folder in the game's directory and overwrite the previous data folder. Here's hoping it helps you.
Didn't Fix it. Oh well, I can always wait for the next update or restore to a previous version. Thanks for your willingness to help.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Didn't Fix it. Oh well, I can always wait for the next update or restore to a previous version. Thanks for your willingness to help.
No prob. I haven't had that happen to me with this game in particular, but I have noticed that titles made with MV have a higher propensity to crash depending on what browser you're running them on (in the case of using the index.html in the www folder to play) or your OS's Java settings. Check if you can safely increase or periodically empty your Java memory cache, since it might just be that it's filling up and one or more plugins are crashing as a result. If you're playing in an HTML5 compatible browser, it'll usually display exactly what plugin crashed in yellow text when the game stops.

If the issue isn't Java related, I can't think of anything else on my end.

vmasdf

Mar 7, 2018
Put it inside the ./www/save/ directory. If you've already used up all 20 (50 in v0.8) of the save slots, you'll have to replace one of file#.rpgsave files in there: Rename it with the appropriate number for the slot you're okay with overwriting and, well, overwrite the file.

I think the copy of v0.7 hosted here already has all 20 save slots in use in its save folder, plus a pre-existing pair of config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files. Feel free to delete them if you wish to play the game as if it were new: It'll recreate them as needed with your progress.

Anyway, an exists in the Game Requests forum and @salvo00786 has shared several MEGA links containing it and its fix for pre-patching purposes, so it's probably only a matter of time before @Bloo or some other moderator updates the OP with mirrors.

Here's the new and changed recipes I found from digging in the fixed v0.8's Crafting.json (which still contains a duplicate entry for Ayame's Sex w/ Zebra recipe that I noticed in v0.7):
I'm still not clear on whether or not it's possible to legitimately get the Giraffe element in-game. The current guide shows how to get the new Abandoned Toilets and Randomness elements, so refer to it for those.
The upcoming scenes look 10/10. Really like the direction this game is going.

Spina

Jun 6, 2017
Help... i still get the Reikos bad end...
i saw the masturbation on bad scene... the dildo scene... the ayame toilet sene and i have done the "new collaborator" quest and still on monday 19th November it always triggers the Reikos bad end. Can someone give me a tip to modify my save file (via saveditonline) to avoid the bad ending (maybe which variable i have to change)... It's a little frustrating because I kept really attention to avoid this.
I used a old file from the end of V0.65 and now i wanted to continue from there.
Many thanks to anyone who can help me!

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Are there already some scenes with the antagonist blond woman and her secretary ( black hair ) ?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes