Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Help... i still get the Reikos bad end...
i saw the masturbation on bad scene... the dildo scene... the ayame toilet sene and i have done the "new collaborator" quest and still on monday 19th November it always triggers the Reikos bad end. Can someone give me a tip to modify my save file (via saveditonline) to avoid the bad ending (maybe which variable i have to change)... It's a little frustrating because I kept really attention to avoid this.
I used a old file from the end of V0.65 and now i wanted to continue from there.
Many thanks to anyone who can help me!
If you absolutely must: In version 0.8 with the fix provided in this thread applied, variable 0045 is the one keeping track of Reiko's frustration, and if it's equals to or below 0 before switch 0189 (for the second part of the game) is on you will see the bad ending. If switch 0179 is on (Atsushi's had sex with Eri) by the time you Reiko confesses, you should lock in to the good ending. But if you're already on November 19th, which is the 49th day, you should already have triggered all of these: Day 32 (November 2nd) will turn switch 0157 (the one that makes Reiko confess) on no matter what, and the next day it'll turn off if it was still on.

The guide implies the variable increases, but the game's event is actually checking if it's been depleted. The numbers in the current guide are also somewhat wrong as a result:
  • The variable in question starts out at 100. It decreases by 5 every night.
  • Seeing Reiko's first masturbation scene will increase the variable by 5. (Net gain: 0)
  • Leaving the Pink Dildo on Reiko's bed and seeing the ensuing scene increases the variable by 10. (Net gain: 5)
  • The scene where Yuki gives Reiko's lower half attention behind the kitchen counter increases the variable by 20. Reiko's frustration variable must be 70 or less to be able to trigger the scene. (Net gain: 15)
  • 3 days after the previous scene (tracked by variable 0056), so long as switch 0191 is off at the time, the bathroom scene between Reiko and Ayame will trigger and increase the frustration variable by 40. (Net gain: 35)
  • Seeing the good ending on November 2nd should turn on switch 0135, which should prevent the variable from decreasing by 5 every night onwards. Seeing the ending should also turn on switch 0189.
Considering all of the above, I'm not sure how you're managing to see the bad ending on November 19th at all unless v0.65 was significantly different in how it handled the above (i.e.- its variable worked the opposite way, the way the guide implies it should, meaning your 0045 variable might be 0 and your switch 0189 is off, which means you're getting a bad ending despite being past the deadline for its trigger).

For future reference, it's usually a bad idea to use outdated versions' saves with future versions in most games' cases, unless the games' developers have prioritized backwards compatibility and have mentioned as much in their new versions' changelogs. There could be any number of new problems you'll discover even if you fix this one in particular for your old save, so I'd personally recommend you just start a new file instead.
Are there already some scenes with the antagonist blond woman and her secretary ( black hair ) ?
The bad ending you get for not earning enough money before the two months are up features the former, but I assume you're expecting them to be nude and having sex themselves: None of the new *.rpgmvp files that I can see feature either Suzuko or Kanon in such a way.

Spina

Jun 6, 2017
@Chingonerio Thank you very much for your very detailed explanation. I suspected that the variable in question was N° 45 and I already modified it, but i didn't know about the switches, so I will try this evening and maybe this can solve my problem. Otherwise I will start a new game!
In any case... Thank you very much, your help was really appreciated.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a guide to see scenes with the parents? I checked the walkthrough and I do not see a clear path for all of them.

elmer556

Aug 27, 2017
Guys i found a bug (i think)
After the train station bj with big sis i cant shoot any new scenes anymore, game just says You're already trying to shoot scene. how can i fix this?

Nomomono

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone know where I can find the stray dog?

Nevermind... You find them eventually as the game progresses before you meet Kabeer

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Is there a gallery where i can rewatch completed scenes ?
the pc at eri office... only those videos you make is playable... event-based (like mother masturbating) is not

wish they make it playable tho

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
the guide says you det the vagina element after the first masturbation seeen with reiko but i didn't get it. is that a bug or is the guide wrong?
edit: you get it in dildo scene

Nomomono

Sep 8, 2017
I thought I had found the stray dogs, but no, that was just a scene where Kabeer appears.

Does anyone know where or how to find the stray dogs???

Nomomono

Sep 8, 2017
Dumb, found the stray dogs, just have to trigger the scene with one of the sisters and I was trying with Naomi.

Does any one know how to do the pantsjob with the construction worker?

As for the guy above me asking how to cheat money you can do it with a save editor, just search for rpg maker save editor and you should find a page that has several save editors, just drag your save file there and you can edit the money and other stuff.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
any clue for the exhibitionist quest?
From the walkthrough:

After unlocking the Retirement Home, you'll see a salary man sitting on the same bench than
Yoshifumi during week days (in playground). Talk to him to listen his problems. You're gonna need someone's
testimony and you'll find the right girl at the shrine. She'll accept to testify against 3,000 Yen and an
expensive mascara out of stock everywhere. If you don't have the money spend an afternoon
working. The mascara is easy to find. You just need to check the shelf in the Minazuki's bathroom on
the 2nd floor to find it. Then ask Reiko the permission to take it and bring everything to the girl. After
she gave you her testimony, report it to the salary man who'll give you the EXHIBITIONISM element

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes