Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok so he is technically a foreign dev then, I should clarify best English speaking dev

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
There are indeed some bugs linked to that. I'll post a patch tomorrow.

Ah yes, I counted animals. You didn't precise it was restricted to humans :x But don't worry, there will be some in future updates.
If I were to made a sugestion, I would say that game needs more events with Atsushi.

He needs more scenes with the two MCs to cement their story arc. It would also be cool if you could rewatch scenes using him somehow as already hinted by the family event. There could also be a situation in where the mcs get unavailable for some important shooting (with humans ofc) by sickness or something, and Reiko has to replace them along or without Eri. You could set him up with Eri somehow as well. There's a good number of possibilities really.

Also since right now only the old man has any penetration scenes, it would be good if you were to make more at least for the characters allowed by the "stop fucking everyone quest".

It would also be cool if you could somehow sneak a event with Suzuko and Kanon, although it seems somewhat difficult.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im hoping for at least 3 more scenes between Yuki, Ayame, and Atsushi. Yuki already said she wants to give her dad a bj like Ayame did so im sure Ark is already making that scene and I would also hope to have another 2 scenes where he has sex with each of them. The other thing about the game that I wanted to mention goes along with that, I feel like the 2 bad endings with the parents dont make much sense, if he agrees to have a full blown sexual relationship with his own underage daughter then he has no moral high ground left to stand on to judge his wife. Also I cant remember her name but when Yuki and Ayame are confronted by the secretary and then run into them later and she says she is playing fair I think that would have been a decent opportunity for them to stop the secretary by telling her that she is not playing fair, if she is actually trying to be fair like it seems like your going for then she will scold the secretary and the situation would be avoided, if she doesnt care then it doesnt make sense to me to make her seem honorable, I would just change it to where the secretary says she was sent to do that because I doubt the girls would stay silent unless they believed that the bad woman was in on it. There is also no mention of how Yuki resolved that situation in Reiko's bad end, I would have assumed that without Ayame's help she would have probably not been able to stop the secretary,

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
he is french. that s my problem when im reading his scripts XD
You know, sometimes I wish I had that "it's-not-even-worth-correcting" english level some H games have so that people wouldn't be upset at my typos/mistakes. People are expecting an english-native level because my english isn't that bad, but I can't possibly deliver such a level (And yet, my current level is miles away from Vitamin Plus' :x)

If I were to made a sugestion, I would say that game needs more events with Atsushi.

He needs more scenes with the two MCs to cement their story arc. It would also be cool if you could rewatch scenes using him somehow as already hinted by the family event. There could also be a situation in where the mcs get unavailable for some important shooting (with humans ofc) by sickness or something, and Reiko has to replace them along or without Eri. You could set him up with Eri somehow as well. There's a good number of possibilities really.

Also since right now only the old man has any penetration scenes, it would be good if you were to make more at least for the characters allowed by the "stop fucking everyone quest".

It would also be cool if you could somehow sneak a event with Suzuko and Kanon, although it seems somewhat difficult.
Im hoping for at least 3 more scenes between Yuki, Ayame, and Atsushi. Yuki already said she wants to give her dad a bj like Ayame did so im sure Ark is already making that scene and I would also hope to have another 2 scenes where he has sex with each of them. The other thing about the game that I wanted to mention goes along with that, I feel like the 2 bad endings with the parents dont make much sense, if he agrees to have a full blown sexual relationship with his own underage daughter then he has no moral high ground left to stand on to judge his wife. Also I cant remember her name but when Yuki and Ayame are confronted by the secretary and then run into them later and she says she is playing fair I think that would have been a decent opportunity for them to stop the secretary by telling her that she is not playing fair, if she is actually trying to be fair like it seems like your going for then she will scold the secretary and the situation would be avoided, if she doesnt care then it doesnt make sense to me to make her seem honorable, I would just change it to where the secretary says she was sent to do that because I doubt the girls would stay silent unless they believed that the bad woman was in on it. There is also no mention of how Yuki resolved that situation in Reiko's bad end, I would have assumed that without Ayame's help she would have probably not been able to stop the secretary,
You're totally free to try guessing what's to come, but I'd like to tell or remind you (depends whether or not you read Patreon posts) that I had to cut a good chunk of the post-end game because of time constraints. Even as it is now, the game will be finished this summer at the earliest, which is later than the original schedule. And I removed 8 base pics to fit that schedule (I can't eternally work on the same project, I need new stuff ^^'). So you might end up disappointed at some point. That being said, I can let slip that among the remaining scenes some do concern Atsushi, yes :x

However I've always said that Kanon and Suzuko wouldn't have scenes in SoV2. It was an element I wanted to respect.

As for the bad end, don't look too deep into them please. As I wrote a few days ago, I'm not really fond of bad ends (so I don't put much thoughts in them, and they end up filled with loopholes and plot voids ^^'), and considering the current poll on Patreon, chances are SoV2 will be the last game with bad endings anyway ^^'

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I certainly want you to be able to move onto new games, The Hunter is turning out to be an excellent game and im excited for your remake of Vitamin Plus. It's just a bad habit of mine to pick out where scenes could be squeezed into a game. And those are the only 3 scenes that are missing in my opinion and I would be pretty happy if they were there, the sex between Atsushi and his daughters could be shrunk to one scene for a video to make a large chunk of money for instance.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Ark Thompson says:

Hello everyone,

I'm dropping a very small patch here. A few of you reported some bugs that were problematic. Among them, some would lock a part of the new content depending on how you'd trigger things (which is a bummer since it's what you're mostly after :p).

Here's the link:

As always, just put that data folder in the game's folder (replace everything).

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
When should I get the dildo? I've got the mother event but not the option to get it.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
When should I get the dildo? I've got the mother event but not the option to get it.
Go to Eri's office and check the drawer at the centre of the room.

Can someone please share their endless mode savegame? The guide fooled me once more and now i have to replay the whole thing because i'm stuck in that stupid Yuri bad ending. Seriously, fuck bad endings.

Reactions: Ubtsha

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
Ark Thompson says:

Hello everyone,

I'm dropping a very small patch here. A few of you reported some bugs that were problematic. Among them, some would lock a part of the new content depending on how you'd trigger things (which is a bummer since it's what you're mostly after :p).

Here's the link:

As always, just put that data folder in the game's folder (replace everything).
Thanks for the fix !

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ok so i managed to make it to the endless mode (thank you JSON Gods) and I'm posting my savefile.

The only contents not available according to the guide should be the ones involving scat (didn't unlock the element for the recipes), sorry to all scat lovers. :).
Most of the scenes still need to be found.
You can use the pc in Eri's office to watch the already completed ones.

Bonus: In case you are stuck to the Yuki bad ending as I was and don't want to use my save, I'm including inside the zip the "hacked" file that makes you go past that event regardless of the amount of money made. Have fun!

Reactions: Krull

groggittu

Oct 31, 2017
Hello,
I don't understand the card collector quest.
I've get common and uncommon cards and some spares with the gashapon machines. Now just give me spares.
I have to finish the Card Collector Quest to get Booster Pack, Rare, Super Rare and Ultra Rare Cards.

The guide says that the quest will be finished once I've collected all cars (120 or 122).
But the guide doesn't say that if I need the spares so i can finished the Card Collector Quest.

I'm in the shrine. Chie tells me: "I'll tell you when you have brought enough card to provoke a first change in this place's frequentation".
The binder shows:?????? ?????? ??????
I've clicked the store, the well, the jinzo statues, the fox statues, the chozuya... all the shrine

What do I have to do now?
Please, help.

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
someone can fix the walkthrough guide ? i cant download it and i keep forgetting what raises what stats everytime i learn of a new one XD

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
also no one would happen to have a save right before dad finally gets in on everything when he learns about everything from eri ? thats where i got to last but i dont have that save anymore

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Ok so i managed to make it to the endless mode (thank you JSON Gods) and I'm posting my savefile.

The only contents not available according to the guide should be the ones involving scat (didn't unlock the element for the recipes), sorry to all scat lovers. :).

Bonus: In case you are stuck to the Yuki bad ending as I was and don't want to use my save, I'm including inside the zip the "hacked" file that makes you go past that event regardless of the amount of money made. Have fun!
so its completed according to the guide?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

can you make a save where all scene is unlocked? i use your and some scene just play black screen

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Unfortunately i found out that the replay feature (Eri's pc) is almost totally broken. There is nothing i can do about it, only Ark or any other developer can fix it, sorry

Edit: if you don't want to wait, I suggest to use my hack and start a new game, use the guide to avoid all the bad endings and in the meantime unlock all recipes/locations.
IMPORTANT: don't give any video to Eri, wait till you reach the endless mode or just avoid that, maybe this way you can replay them through your inventory, I never tested that so I don't know if that is possible.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Unfortunately i found out that the replay feature (Eri's pc) is almost totally broken. There is nothing i can do about it, only Ark or any other developer can fix it, sorry

Edit: if you don't want to wait, I suggest to use my hack and start a new game, use the guide to avoid all the bad endings and in the meantime unlock all recipes/locations.
IMPORTANT: don't give any video to Eri, wait till you reach the endless mode or just avoid that, maybe this way you can replay them through your inventory, I never tested that so I don't know if that is possible.
and i thought your save have some switches problem.. oh well... thx for clarify

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes