co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Just don't do anything and pass your time
Yep finally figured it out yesterday. Do not rush mom scenes. Wait for her frustration to build up then do it. Walkthrough probably should specify that.

Also, does the shelf to see non laptop scenes work only on endless mode?

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
Yep finally figured it out yesterday. Do not rush mom scenes. Wait for her frustration to build up then do it. Walkthrough probably should specify that.

you have to collect all 120 cards to gain access to the shelf

Reactions: co11ider

Xjoker4

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys, im new here so i would like to ask. I downloaded the save files that the people posted here why doesnt it show up in the save within the game after i extracted into the save folder?

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys, im new here so i would like to ask. I downloaded the save files that the people posted here why doesnt it show up in the save within the game after i extracted into the save folder?
there is a small trick to it
1: launch the game and create new save file.
2: the save file created must have same number as that of external save file.
3: close the game and replace the newly created save file with external one. this will trick the system to use it as native save file

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017

About that... is there any way to avoid the gameover without an old save file? I suppose youre talking about the father game over?

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
About that... is there any way to avoid the gameover without an old save file? I suppose youre talking about the father game over?
I'm talking about mom game over. Dad game over is pretty easy to avoid. You can use walkthrough for that.

sikor79

Jun 1, 2018
Sorry, but what exactly do you mean by do not rush? I already tried few times, and every time I end game because of her. Her events trigger automatically or I should do this just before end of the time?

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry, but what exactly do you mean by do not rush? I already tried few times, and every time I end game because of her. Her events trigger automatically or I should do this just before end of the time?
The way it works is that every day she gains 5 frustration points and every scene with her relieves 15, ore something like that. I don't remember the exact numbers. So if you do her scenes too early she is not frustrated enough to take full effect.
And to answer your question I would space out her stuff, because as I recall there are a couple of days between her scenes and if you don't leave time for that you end up in the same situation.

Reactions: sikor79

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
How to hide the dialogue during sex scenes?
You can't, Dev didn't include this option when creating the game.
That is unless you are bored enough to search for a way to patch the game yourself... like I did.

instruction : download and extract the .rar archive down below

1) in the www\js folder, do a backup of the "plugin.js" file just in case.
2) put the "HIME_HMSHideMessageWindow.js" file in the www\js\plugins folder
3) put the "MVPluginPatcher.exe" and "plugins_patch.txt" in the main game folder (the one with the game.exe)
4) Execute "MVPluginPatcher.exe".

Launch the game to check if everything work. Now, the "pagedown" and "w" keys should hide and bring back the text box.

Or you can also Right click

Edit : Forgot to mention but these files were created by people wayyy smarter than me, I just mixed and used them to patch this already compiled rpgm mv game (could or could not work on other games for all I know) So all credits goes to them : "HIME" for HideMessage plugin and "emerladCoder" for PluginPatcher.

Last edited:

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
For some reason, I cant watcht he last monkey scene.

When I try to use the recipe, we get into the monkey pen, and then the game starts to lag and nothing ever happens (just getting stuck).

Do you guys have any idea?

Second thing: How do I watch Scenes with X-Ray?

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
For some reason, I cant watcht he last monkey scene.

When I try to use the recipe, we get into the monkey pen, and then the game starts to lag and nothing ever happens (just getting stuck).

Do you guys have any idea?

Second thing: How do I watch Scenes with X-Ray?
go near the curtain of the window of Ayame's room to toggle x-ray mode

Reactions: sharkschrek

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Yep, although saying this game is about daughter stuff only is a little, so to say, limitative...
sorry i just meant from incest stuff i just played the vitamin quest game and i wonderd if the same dev had other mom and son incest related content in other games they made

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
sorry i just meant from incest stuff i just played the vitamin quest game and i wonderd if the same dev had other mom and son incest related content in other games they made
Oh, small mistake here, "Vitamin Quest" was made by "Bukatoma 300g" a japanese dev.

While "Slice of Venture" serie and "Vitamin Plus" were made by "Blue axolotl".
Not the same dev for these game.

There is incest in all of them of course but as far as I remember there is no "mom/son" in blue axoltl game, beside 1-2 scene not involving main characters, but there is brother/sister, sister/sister, mom/daughter, father/daughter.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Oh, small mistake here, "Vitamin Quest" was made by "Bukatoma 300g" a japanese dev.

While "Slice of Venture" serie and "Vitamin Plus" were made by "Blue axolotl".
Not the same dev for these game.

There is incest in all of them of course but as far as I remember there is no "mom/son" in blue axoltl game, beside 1-2 scene not involving main characters, but there is brother/sister, sister/sister, mom/daughter, father/daughter.
litarly anything besides the thing i want lol :D well tnx for the wisdom

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes