Heavenly Flugel

Feb 13, 2019
anyone has a save file right after ayame with her dad in the car? i seem to get the bad ending on that and i dont know how to prevent that from happening.

Dec 22, 2017
Even with the guide icant seem to beat reikos bad end on the 25th. I cant figure out how to trigger the car scene even with all of reikos scenes. I cant figure out what im doing wrong :/ I keep visiting atsushi it does nothing

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
so guys I have a big problem and need your help, so: In the Guide it says what is in the first picture. SO I logically tried to read a book but as it seems I cant do anything in the Liberarry... So how can I get the rare card there ? PS: The official guide gave me no clues or im too dumb...
s.PNG a.PNG

Ned_Flanders

Dec 29, 2016
I'm pretty sure the book is in the middle left bookshelf, if it's not there just progressively click on all the bookshelf segments till you find it

Reactions: Nohiul

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure the book is in the middle left bookshelf, if it's not there just progressively click on all the bookshelf segments till you find it
ok will try that, thanks ;D
EDIT: problem solved. Turns out i skipped something in the walkthrough

Last edited:

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Reiko's frustration is not going down with the H-scenes. So I can't progress past her bad end. What am I doing wrong here or is this a bug?

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
can somebody tell me what the patch is for in OP? im confused on that since theres no info in OP about it

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Question: how the hell anything happens here? all i can do is either go to some places where nothing happens, sell tissues or help dad e.e

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Question: how the hell anything happens here? all i can do is either go to some places where nothing happens, sell tissues or help dad e.e
there's a walkthrough somewhere in this thread (I'm not talking about the one posted in the OP). If you're stuck search for it and give it a read

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes