Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Since there is no dedicated thread yet, Slice Of Venture 3 v0.1 is out and free for everyone at

(The links are MEGA, but it would be nice if you could head on the site and download if from there, instead of posting the link directly here)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wanted to give the game a try. I watched/read the entire intro to get myself familiar to the story and characters and after 15 mins of text and dialog, just when I was about to start playing , roaming and doing stuff..... the game gave somekind of error for missing text or something and closed itself :(

Barbarisch

Apr 6, 2020
Someone can tell me where is the dildo ?
I tried to speak to Eri as in the guide but I can only give her videos or ask her for the amount earned with the videos...

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
How are you supposed to replay the scenes? I assume it has to do with the card binder but I can't get them to replay the scenes. Any Info would be great, thanks
The non-video scenes are available via the bookshelf next to the kitchen at home. The video scenes are available via the laptop at Eri's office.

Reactions: Blitzie
Jun 15, 2020
Someone can tell me where is the dildo ?
I tried to speak to Eri as in the guide but I can only give her videos or ask her for the amount earned with the videos...
At least 3 days after Reiko's first masturbation scene, click on the shelf in Eri's office. You should get some dialogue between Ayame and Yuki. Then talk to Eri. She'll have the dildo for you the following day. If you don't see Ayame and Yuki's dialogue, you're either clicking on the wrong area, or you haven't waited long enough after Reiko's scene.

calibah567

May 1, 2020
I have 196/198 scenes unlocked. I've completed all Yuki, Ayame, Reiko, Atshushi, Naomi and Eri scenes. Can anyone tell me what are the missing scenes or how to get those missing scenes

Jun 15, 2020
I have 196/198 scenes unlocked. I've completed all Yuki, Ayame, Reiko, Atshushi, Naomi and Eri scenes. Can anyone tell me what are the missing scenes or how to get those missing scenes
That's just a glitch. There were 2 scenes that were changed or removed, but the number of scenes wasn't updated. 196 is complete.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

Hello everyone,
As most of you probably saw my Patreon page was suspended due to conflict with their terms of use.
As such, I'm dropping the current game (SoV3) to work on a new project that will meet the guidelines of the site.
If you've been around for long enough, some of you probably remember the post where I mentionned the Visual Novels I had in stand by. We're going to work on one of those. More precisely, the one focusing on Bunichi.
I know many of you liked him back in the days so we're planning to make a game focused on his days in a particular retirement home.
The same team will be behind the project and we'll even be able to provide the first visual elements shortly.
If you guys have questions feel free to ask them either here or on Discord.
Thanks!

In short, in order to keep his Patreon, he is going to stop making the kinds of games that are the reason he has 99% of his patrons in the first place.

May 26, 2017
I couldn't find this issue but I'm stuck. Trying to do the second handjob at the construction site with Ayame but no one I talk to will progress the event, they all just comment on getting beer for them. Anyone know how to get out of that?

Reactions: Knive87

Knive87

Jan 12, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm a lurker that's come out of hiding to ask if my game is fucked. I am missing that's suppose to be in front of the elementary school so you can gain access to the construction site.

Did I miss something? Where is he suppose to be in the screen?

Screenshot_6.png

Jun 15, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm a lurker that's come out of hiding to ask if my game is fucked. I am missing that's suppose to be in front of the elementary school so you can gain access to the construction site.

Did I miss something? Where is he suppose to be in the screen?
You have to start the recipe first, then go to the construction site. The foreman there will tell you to go to the school, and the guy will show up.

Reactions: Knive87

Knive87

Jan 12, 2021
Yes. I already have the recipe. lol. I have the guide. I'm guessing I have to redo everything.

narlicious

May 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to access the Ayame getting nipple fucked by dogs scene? It's in the CG rip but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to access it in the actual game

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes