araARA

Dec 2, 2017
How do you unlock the paizuri ? So i can get the retirement home, so I can get urine and everything else. According to everything I read it's supposed to be something we get early but I'm already at the 23th november and still can't find it

Jun 15, 2020
How do you unlock the paizuri ? So i can get the retirement home, so I can get urine and everything else. According to everything I read it's supposed to be something we get early but I'm already at the 23th november and still can't find it
To get the "breasts" ingredient, Ayame needs to increase her imagination in her room 3 times.

To unlock "urine", click on the bathtub upstairs in the house. The first time you do, you'll get some dialogue between Ayame and Yuki. The next day, click on the bathtub again and you'll get a scene with them. Then go to the shrine. Then go back home and click on the bathtub again for another scene. The following day, go to the girls bathroom in the train station. The day after that, click on the bathtub again. All that needs to be done one weekdays.

To unlock the retirement home, Ayame needs to shoot all the videos with the old man at the playground: 2 handjobs, 1 blowjob, 1 hairjob, he needs to pee on her, and finally she needs to drink his pee. After all that, talk to him and he'll show you the retirement home.

Reactions: araARA

floran

May 20, 2020
Same x3
Also, is there a gallery for ALL the scenes? I know there is a way to review the "films" made for the page but would be nice to also be able to rewatch other scenes like those involving the parents for example or even all the endings too.

Reactions: Aleks_x

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
played first time half blindly using official guide, i'm struggling to get good end cause the video didn't give good amout to reach 500m. is this game really this hard? i can't imagine doing it without any guide.

Also is there any new guide for 1.2? cause the one i use didn't have all the recipe combination and location

Same x3
Also, is there a gallery for ALL the scenes? I know there is a way to review the "films" made for the page but would be nice to also be able to rewatch other scenes like those involving the parents for example or even all the endings too.
from what i read you need to collect 100% card, then check the shelf in the kitchen

Reactions: floran
Jun 15, 2020
Does anyone have a complete save file?
There's a search button for a reason.
Here's my saves; one for every sex scene, including a full save.

Same x3
Once you collect all 120 Slice of Art cards, you can view the other scenes by clicking on the bookshelf near the kitchen.

played first time half blindly using official guide, i'm struggling to get good end cause the video didn't give good amout to reach 500m. is this game really this hard? i can't imagine doing it without any guide.

Also is there any new guide for 1.2? cause the one i use didn't have all the recipe combination and location
All of the recipes are in the official guide. But anyways, here's my guide. It was hastily put together, so it's not perfect, but if you follow it you will easily get the good end. My guide doesn't have all of the recipes, but it has everything you need.

Dec 9, 2017
I'm sorry to complain or sound whiny but is there any kind of easier to follow guide than the pdf Official one? I can't help but find it cluttered and confusing. I didn't have any problems following along with the Vitamin Plus and Slice of Venture A New Start guides. I'm enjoying these games and characters a lot more than I thought I would. The story is very well written and I hope that they're able to finish Slice of Venture 3 as well. I do have mixed feelings about the redesigns of characters in each title but they still keep them pretty much the same with the writing. There was one thing in these Slice of Venture titles that kind of bother me a little bit but it's a minor gripe. Aya and Yuki keep talking about doing something with a bull on Seiichi's farm but he never had a bull in Vitamin Plus or in A New Start, if you want to add to the story shouldn't you show the animal? Anyways if anybody could help with the guide I would appreciate it, thanks.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
When you click the Mega download link for the game (Windows) it says "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." Someone please fix it or reupload it or post a new Mega link for us download the game, As the NOPY download thingie keeps failing mid-download, Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

floran

May 20, 2020
I keep getting a failed to load NR_5x.png and NR_5.png error

I tried just getting NR_4 files, renaming them and try but then the scenes wont show, only the dialog.

Anyone got those files working?

Dec 9, 2017
I'm sorry to complain or sound whiny but is there any kind of easier to follow guide than the pdf Official one? I can't help but find it cluttered and confusing. I didn't have any problems following along with the Vitamin Plus and Slice of Venture A New Start guides. I'm enjoying these games and characters a lot more than I thought I would. The story is very well written and I hope that they're able to finish Slice of Venture 3 as well. I do have mixed feelings about the redesigns of characters in each title but they still keep them pretty much the same with the writing. There was one thing in these Slice of Venture titles that kind of bother me a little bit but it's a minor gripe. Aya and Yuki keep talking about doing something with a bull on Seiichi's farm but he never had a bull in Vitamin Plus or in A New Start, if you want to add to the story shouldn't you show the animal? Anyways if anybody could help with the guide I would appreciate it, thanks.
Never mind about my request for help with the guide. After starting the game and starting to use the guide it's actually easier to look through than I originally thought. It's still not as compact as I would have liked to see as going back and forth between pages can be a pain but other than that everything seems to be there.

Dec 9, 2017
Is Kabeer based on Vincent from Catherine? The resemblance kept me thinking, I've seen him before, then I realized where. It would kind of make sense Catherine is a succubus in her game (I know that's a spoiler but it doesn't ruin the game experience at all).
1622728197939.png

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has now become available on DLsite (with mosaics, of course):

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Is there any way to cheat and dont worry about the time limit? I hate to be forced to play with a WT (even when I use WT mods on most of the games)

Reactions: hpdvffv
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes