Paz

Aug 9, 2016
is there any cheat to go back to the october 2nd?
cause i wanna get all the hentai scene in 1 go
You can anyway. After you successfully beat the "story", you go into endless more where you can unlock pretty much every scene.

Duditsme

Sep 26, 2020
can someone tell me how to do the saves i cant get to load them cause they never appear when i copy the save into www

Jun 15, 2020
can someone tell me how to do the saves i cant get to load them cause they never appear when i copy the save into www
You need to create a save in that slot first, then replace it with whatever save you want to load. So if you are trying to use one of my saves, let's say in slot 15, you need to create a save in slot 15 first.

Jun 15, 2020
I did but the only thing im stuck on is where you gotta get enough money
It's not hard to get enough. You can turn in all your videos on the last day and still have enough. Prioritize the videos at the zoo and videos with Ayame. They usually give the most money.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a new game plus so if I don't unlock all the scenes in one playthrough I can get them on a second?

Jun 15, 2020
What happens if I max the girls stats the firts day?
Well, first off, you can't without editing a save file. Second, there's not really a point to that, since you don't really need high stats until your about halfway through the game. Third, I don't know what would actually happen since I've never tested it. It might not make any difference, or it might completely break your game.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Well, first off, you can't without editing a save file. Second, there's not really a point to that, since you don't really need high stats until your about halfway through the game. Third, I don't know what would actually happen since I've never tested it. It might not make any difference, or it might completely break your game.
Thanks I really love this game but its toooo slow btw do you know how to activate the xray?

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2020
Thanks I really love this game but its toooo slow btw do you know how to activate the xray?
Open the curtain in Ayame's room for X-ray mode. And if you're finding it too slow, you can always take advantage of saves and the shrine. Make a save before you toss money at the shrine, and just keep reloading it until you get the best result: +1 to all stats for Ayame and Yuki.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes