LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I put my save, only one event missing, but i have yuki scene 72/71 ayame 93/92 naomi 38/38 eri 27/27 reiko 38/38 atsushi 15/15 ending 2/5 scat 18/18 total 197/198 how is it possible?

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Does this game carry over stats/scenes in New game plus? Assuming it has one. I got a game over and I have to start all over again. :(

Jul 15, 2018
Why is the content of this game so "vanilla" compared to his other works?
i hope one day we can get a version that's consistent with the other games

he also might want to consider going to subscribestar they are far less strict

Last edited:
Reactions: Alzheimer2010

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Fail to keep your mother’s sexual frustration in check and convince your father to be accepting of sexual things.

When the deadline is reached, your mother will decide she can’t comfortably keep things a secret anymore and tells your father, who’ll get disgusted and leave the family.

You’ll come home to her having had a mental breakdown, completely drunk, and fucking the family dog. This is a Game Over.

awakenow

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone have a zip file of Slice Of Venture2 come hell or highwater that isn't a .iso file.
Thank you in advance

renpy12345

Jun 4, 2021
Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water [v1.2] [Blue Axolotl] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.93 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.06 GB
Original LINUX Size: 1.97 GB

Compressed PC Size: 243.1 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 377.7 MB MEGA
Compressed LINUX Size: 285.8 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
What tools were you used to compress?

Spacecookie370

Sep 17, 2021
Here you go. Just a few things I should mention:
First, they aren't really in any particular order, but I have included a spreadsheet to tell you what everything is. However, since I created the spreadsheet with OpenOffice, you may need that to open it. Thankfully, it's free.

Second, you may not be able to load saves in save slots you haven't made before. So, if you've never saved something in slot 43, just copying a file43.rpgsave into the save folder may not load. You will have to first create a save in slot 43 and then replace it with my save.

Third, I didn't use slot number 1 because that is used for the autosave and I didn't want to risk my files getting overwritten. On a similar note, to avoid losing any saves or overwriting any, you should always copy the saves to the games folder instead of dragging.

Lastly, some of the scenes at the end of the game - the ones where the girls can spend the evening with Reiko, Atsushi, or Mat - may not always happen. They are not guaranteed, but if you reload the save you will eventually get the scene to trigger.

Edit: There was an issue with my full save preventing the "bad end" scenes from loading. To fix that, replace the persistent, global, and config save files with the ones provided.
ty

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes