sajtkaraj

Jul 30, 2021
Hi.
Have somehow to see all scene if i have the full save? Not just the recorded videos. I want to see the full scenes

Reactions: iipn3

speederzd

Nov 5, 2019
Honestly, now that I've played all the games, I can finally say the best ending is Reiko's Bad ending.

Now I like to preface that statement by saying I fucking despise cheating. This is the sole reason why I find that ending to be the best. Because in that ending, Reiko doesn't get a pass for what she did in the last game. I have no qualms about whatever kinky shit you do, but if you do it your partner needs to know beforehand and be okay with that.
Reiko's past from before she met her husband is her past so that doesn't matter, but A New Start shows she's still willing to cheat and go behind Atsushi's back. She doesn't deserve a good ending for that. She deserved to get mindbroken and left in the dirt.

I really dislike the fact you have to corrupt him and omit everything she did just to make it all good with him. She doesn't deserve an all good ending. She deserves what she got in her ending.

Again, Reiko's Bad Ending is clearly the best, because fuck Reiko.

Reactions: blarg0192

lozolmedeh

Sep 28, 2021
Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water [v1.2] [Blue Axolotl] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.93 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.06 GB
Original LINUX Size: 1.97 GB

Compressed PC Size: 243.1 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 377.7 MB MEGA
Compressed LINUX Size: 285.8 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
it's expired :(

Reactions: pletoxxx

Shinatobe

Oct 5, 2017
Really good game, the only thing that I didn't like was not being able to hide the text messages. It has been a theme with blue axolotl games all along, so for this game I finally decided to fix it myself and added the plugin ( ) in order to hide the text window during scenes. So far encountered no problems at all (Right Click on Mouse to hide text messages). Just thought I'd share it in case anyone else would like to have this version of the game as well, cheers.

Note: just extract the contents of the mega link in your main game folder and let it overwrite the files it asks to overwrite. Your settings might get reset, other than that you should be able to use it mid playthrough without any problems.

Last edited:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Game is fantastic, the only downside i think is the bad endings which can get you soft locked.

Last edited:

Psayne

May 17, 2022
It would seem that there is still a glitch regarding Reiko in endless mode. I believe some of the stats aren't actually tracked correctly, because it absolutely refused to start 20 of her scenes until I handed in a ton of cards after already reaching 50 in all stats (just to get rid of duplicates), and that suddenly caused one scene between her and Ayame to start immediately upon going home, then finished with a black screen. Not sure if this was addressed in the comments but it should have been addressed in a patch, because it softlocks the 100% completion. Shame its a game breaking bug that persisted after all this time.

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
It would seem that there is still a glitch regarding Reiko in endless mode. I believe some of the stats aren't actually tracked correctly, because it absolutely refused to start 20 of her scenes until I handed in a ton of cards after already reaching 50 in all stats (just to get rid of duplicates), and that suddenly caused one scene between her and Ayame to start immediately upon going home, then finished with a black screen. Not sure if this was addressed in the comments but it should have been addressed in a patch, because it softlocks the 100% completion. Shame its a game breaking bug that persisted after all this time.
That honestly sounds like a bug thats so late in the game and so specific that you really have to report it yourself since Ark said he usually doesn't get a lot of bug reports.

absburd

Jul 2, 2021
Can someone help me with the save file bug of this game, cause I've tried the trick where you make a save file then quit the game, and then slap another save file (the 100% save file I found in this thread) on top of it, but it still won't work no matter how much I've tried, and yes I've also installed the patch inside the game file

Brayanexgz

Sep 7, 2021
I'm running the game on Joiplay and I'm having serious problems just trying to choose the place to go in the map, mostly because I can't choose any, no matter how many times I tap the screen over the icon or how many buttons I press, nothing, does anyone have this problem or know how to solve it?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes