RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SliceOfVenture2ComeHellOrHighWater-1.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
This game is really one of a kind. Original mechanics, crazy amount of fetishes, and one of the best, most innovative gamplay there is. Ive played number three and unfortunately it seems like its taking a step back in terms of gameplay

Lyllie

Oct 30, 2022
can someone please help me ? i had seen the first scene of reiko but i cant find a dildo for her even talking with eri after llooking on the shelf.. someone has a new working guide ?

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
only tested on game version 1.2.1 - 100% save and little fan patch.

Since my old 100% save file is already outdated as hell heres the actual new one, also made a little stupid fan patch with a little hint (if you find it :HideThePain:) that helps with finding the dildo for reiko, gave it an option to save before the dinner with the boss, added a guy to endless mode that lets you buy cards and the 1 missable scene and an element you could maybe miss I think and a teleporter to send you back to the world map.

Also added another thing to the park map.

Back up your data folder before overwriting the maps to be save~
Tried all the things and it didn't break anything but who knows~

Reactions: darlic

Novakiln

Apr 28, 2020
only tested on game version 1.2.1 - 100% save and little fan patch.

Since my old 100% save file is already outdated as hell heres the actual new one, also made a little stupid fan patch with a little hint (if you find it :HideThePain:) that helps with finding the dildo for reiko, gave it an option to save before the dinner with the boss, added a guy to endless mode that lets you buy cards and the 1 missable scene and an element you could maybe miss I think and a teleporter to send you back to the world map.

Also added another thing to the park map.

Back up your data folder before overwriting the maps to be save~
Tried all the things and it didn't break anything but who knows~
Couldn't get ur save to work should upload the global.rpgsave and persistant.rpgsave too or entire folder

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
all you gotta do is just make a save in that spot and overwrite it with mine, wasnt sure if i wouldn't screw other peoples saves if i just included my folder, imagine someone saving in a slot i don't have a save in and suddenly their legit file doesn't work anymore~

messywamboy

Mar 21, 2023
Yes, Eris PC in her office and the bookshelf right beside the kitchen at home. You gotta have all the cards collected for the bookshelf one though or you can use my save file from page 85
thank you, figured it out after going to the zoo saw Eri perform with the zebra and then went to her office^^

spinozum

May 18, 2017
Im playing the game on JOIPLAY. It works fine but If i replace the original data/system.json with the one in the 1.2 or 1.2.1 patch im unable to proceed past the titlescreen and get the error "unable to load tilesets/world_A1.png". Not replacing the file is rendering the ingame menu useless i.e save, load, settings etc but and many scenes are missing in the gallery if i load from a save. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Last edited:

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
anyone know how to change statistics via save editor? i don't know where to look. trying to make movie but i don't have require stat to make it and it lead to bad end

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes