RPGM Abandoned Slice of Venture 3: Chased Lives [v0.1] [Blue Axolotl]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Oh be still my beating heart! Back to Slice of Venture, the place where it all started. Lord, it's like coming home! What depths of wholesome depravity will you take me to this time?

Reactions: gamer1227

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Love the new look and artstyle, the story seems off to a very interesting start with room for plenty of possibilities. I just hope Ark won't neglect the bestiality and watersports in favor of too much monsters.

And that heavy metal song needs to be replaced, once every few scenes is fine. But every single fight? It's exhausting...

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Man, I really don't know how to feel about Yuki. I love the SoV games, but I may need to just hold off on this one, there just seems to me like there's something off about her. Ayame, on the other hand, looks freaking amazing. Maybe I'll give in once I see more content with Ayame.

Last edited:

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
the art improved drasticly if i compare it to the parts befor.
lets game it out.^^

Edit: i am really happy that the third part came out. because i could find this game series again! my old HDD burnd out and i was looking for these games again, but i forgot the titel..... now i have them again! talk about great timing! XD

Last edited:

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Another Slice of Venture already? But the Origins still not complete, why did Dev choose to making new one instead of done with that game first? Or was it already completed but no one upload the full game update yet?
Blue Axolotl is still working on it; they're working on The Hunter 2, SoV: Origins, and this game. Dev time will be spread thin, sure, but Origins is still in development.

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
I still only finished Vitamin Plus. I need to put more dedication.
Oh man I wish I could experience SV2 for the first time again. What a ride. Also I wasn't sure where SV3 could go after everything that happened in SV2 but so far it's fantastic.

legrosours

Aug 26, 2017
Very good start with this new game. Blue Axolotl is the studio that always reconciles me with RPGMaker games.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
So I played the Demo. It's a great start. I love myself some Fantasy Bestiality! I was a bit overwhelmed by Yuki x Nuru scene. Itwas 10% too much *you know what*.

I am looking for these kind of games for ages. And most aren't that great! Looking forward! Became a Patreon aswell.

Reactions: legrosours

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
so this game is still in development?
i loved the prequels by the way. thx for sharing

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tried to play this but it seems I can't for some reason. I click the games .exe file the game comes up but the screen is black and my pointer has a flickering loading circle by it. I can right click the game screen and select reload app - simulate browser restart - view source page - inspect - inspect background page.

To me it doesn't seem to be RPGM but is some other engine instead. Unless I need to download yet another RPGM thing to get yet another RPGM game to work.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
holy shit! a 3rd one! and the art looks better, it will never be as good as the first one but their artists are improving a lot....

a lot of fuckers will get triggered by the new designs(nice!), also I hope they keep their extreme contents, right now the political and social climate is worse than ever, a lot of people that will never play it will try to slander the devs...

Feb 29, 2020
ah, it's time for another expedition into degeneracy
who packed the bottled water? as much as i enjoy the scenic rivers of cum and dog piss, they aren't particularly good at providing sustenance

Reactions: amnshft
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes