RPGM Abandoned Slice of Venture 3: Chased Lives [v0.1] [Blue Axolotl]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jan 15, 2018
I'm wondering if this will have more of Yuki this time since she's the one on the main menu.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Tried to play this but it seems I can't for some reason. I click the games .exe file the game comes up but the screen is black and my pointer has a flickering loading circle by it. I can right click the game screen and select reload app - simulate browser restart - view source page - inspect - inspect background page.

To me it doesn't seem to be RPGM but is some other engine instead. Unless I need to download yet another RPGM thing to get yet another RPGM game to work.
It is RPGM, RPGM MZ to be exact (the latest), and you shouldn't need any extra packages. What platform are you on.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Looking good.
Hope they go back and focus on watersports, bestiality and lesbian stuff instead of so much monsters and scat.

Reactions: darlic

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paz

Most likely it's an error caused by my windows most likely cause some things are fucked up in mine and some things will not work right. Oh well guess I'll delete this one for now.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
so instead of being a beast game like the last 2 this is a tentacle game so far. lame

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosty92

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
use 7zip for extracting the game since the other extractor's sometimes have problems whit Japanese text

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
this is gonna be fun again since i really enjoyed theother games. Though i´ll wait till the game is finished before i play

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes