RPGM Abandoned Slice of Venture 3: Chased Lives [v0.1] [Blue Axolotl]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Anyone know what decrypter works on the files?

EDIT: Nvm, this one works:

Reactions: forsan69

Gibby The Crusader

Jan 15, 2019
Another Slice of Venture already? But the Origins still not complete, why did Dev choose to making new one instead of done with that game first? Or was it already completed but no one upload the full game update yet?
Have you ever been watching an anime or a show then suddenly just started watching a completely different one I like to think that might have happened but with the game or the other is just complete.

Dark_Rance

Dec 31, 2018
Gotta be honest, she doesn't look like a teen or pre-teen, she just looks like a child. In my opinion, her face should be reworked.
Yeah she looks younger and less feminine than she was in previous games which makes her look like child.Doesn't look like she's in high school at all.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I think this is the best art since Butakoma, obviously Butakoma's art was a beast in itself but this is the best contender since.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
After having played to the crystal this is easily the worst one by far. I get that its supposed to be extremes but just going straight to monsters doesnt fit the theme of all the other games. SOV2 Yuki looks about 100x better than this one, its a shame, i had high hopes for this one.
I said the same thing about Yuki, however the game's team specifically wanted her to look younger, so thats no accident.
Edit: SoV 2 Yuki was close to perfect in my opinion.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
everyone complain about yuki but for me the first sex scene looked really strange especially for the scene to begin with

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not gonna lie, start playing it and I must say I love the visual quality of the new RPGM MZ. The cutscene images was extremely good, the story was interesting with we control and following Yuki to get the hell out of the magic forest
....Still have a little trouble to get used with the "more loli" looks of our girl Yuki, I like her look in the Origins more but maybe a few more updates I would like it

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And to be fair with, I find that tentacle creature was cute as hell when he's helping Yuki for 3 times. The sex scene....well, depend on how you view and having opinion on taboo content but it was good (and it was just 2D drawing anyway so don't put thing to the extreme)
Ps: Love the new girl Aleksia, she was tall and very nice to Yuki, can't wait to see more of her in the future

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes