RPGM Abandoned Slice of Venture 3: Chased Lives [v0.1] [Blue Axolotl]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Flat chested...shota boy - I guess ;)
I clicked into the link without looking at the tags, cuz I saw A SoV game, and I immediately thought that they changed to a male mc:whistle: and a shota at that. Yukie was never my favorite character (Real reason i cant get into the SoV games, despite me being a lover of bestiality:(), but now, now they have taken it to a whole new level, Damn she looks........nevermind.

You can call me whatever you want, I openly declare that I dont like Yukie (Annoying, Flat chested,loli,glasses,tomboyish). And for this sole reason I never bother with the SoV series.
(glasses fans dont eat my ass, ive played games with glasses girls that are good, but this one:cautious:)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Mods need to update the tag with "oral sex", "vaginal sex" and "creampie" because Yuki in the game did sucking and having sex with the tentacle creature
...And the sex scene really make me for 1 moment thinking this is made by artist Sparrow

fixion

May 29, 2020
Gotta say, love how it turned out so far. Still waiting patiently for the bestiality, but I love the addition of massive tentacles. :3
Yuki's new design is definitely something I have to get used to, but I honestly don't mind it that much.
Great art and can't wait for the continuation of the story! <3

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
From reading the comments, there's a lot of tentacles in this game?
I think Blue Axolotl want to trying something new than just traditional beastiality so he's adding tentacle content in the game, but I think it was still count as beastiality because that creature was animal of that world aka "magic Beast". Beside it was just the first demo, so I think we will got lot of sex action with many types of both magic beast and normal animals like horse, cow, wolf,.... The only problem we all should concern is how long for the next update to come out?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Beside it was just the first demo, so I think we will got lot of sex action with many types of both magic beast and normal animals like horse, cow, wolf,....
That is the plan, correct. Although the rough plan is to be slightly biased towards monsters due to the whole setting.

The only problem we all should concern is how long for the next update to come out?
As of yesterday, Ark's Patreon is Under Review (likely thanks to a kind soul reporting it). This has both immediate implications and potential lasting ones.
At this point, all support is frozen and since any game element is commissioned (CGs, sprites, pixel art, UI art) it really hampers the production of new assets.

Basically, as far as schedule goes, everything is up in the air. Best case scenario, this is resolved quickly and the game faces only minor delays.
Worst case scenario, I'd rather not think about it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That is the plan, correct. Although the rough plan is to be slightly biased towards monsters due to the whole setting.

As of yesterday, Ark's Patreon is Under Review (likely thanks to a kind soul reporting it). This has both immediate implications and potential lasting ones.
At this point, all support is frozen and since any game element is commissioned (CGs, sprites, pixel art, UI art) it really hampers the production of new assets.

Basically, as far as schedule goes, everything is up in the air. Best case scenario, this is resolved quickly and the game faces only minor delays.
Worst case scenario, I'd rather not think about it.
Oh god dammit! Of course it has to be those anti lolicon reporting him because of how Yuki looks in this new game, I hope it would be resolve quickly and wish him the best...Worst case scenarios would be either change her art style (which I'm totally took a liking after a few replay) or depending totally on subscriblestar and other site for money and support
Truly a tragedy if the game got delayed because of that, but better delay and still got update than it got completely abandon. Overall I really wish the team to overcome this bullshit and come back stronger than ever

Reactions: arimfan

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

This is me again!

As an update, we've decided to remove SoV3 from the site as Patreon shut down my account because it went against their ToS.

We're currently looking for an alternative and we will warn you as soon as we have one!

Sorry for the trouble.

FUCKING HELL! Now I'm sad, really really feels bad for them

• Sad

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Truly a tragedy if the game got delayed because of that, but better delay and still got update than it got completely abandon. Overall I really wish the team to overcome this bullshit and come back stronger than ever
Totally with you on this one. We'll see what happens since, even if he switches platforms, he's bound to lose a ton of support (some are on too keen on jumping on SS/Fanbox -or able even-).

Gugino

May 18, 2017
To some extent I'm not surprised most likely those that reported him are the same people who defend Cuties and twitter with the CP that doesn't go against the rules

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Totally with you on this one. We'll see what happens since, even if he switches platforms, he's bound to lose a ton of support (some are on too keen on jumping on SS/Fanbox -or able even-).
That would be something to be expected if the Patreon page got permanently blocked, no matter how loyal fans are lot of them would prefer to stay on Patreon than follow the Dev to other. They putting their trust to the site more for their own safety than move to some platforms with even more risk to be hacked so better wish that their page will be unblock
But if it was inevitable then they had to accept it and move on, the team could still slowly gain new supporters on other site and even if they are least numbers than Patreon Blue axolotl still at least have more freedom to develop their game and not being tied down with rules anymore

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
To some extent I'm not surprised most likely those that reported him are the same people who defend Cuties and twitter with the CP that doesn't go against the rules
I'm thinking the same as you, but this is the reality we live in right now where black is white and good is bad. A frictional character that wasn't even exist was more problematic than real kids being abused or sexual assaulted, we can't even enjoy a good game like Slice of venture 3 because of that

Gugino

May 18, 2017
I'm thinking the same as you, but this is the reality we live in right now where black is white and good is bad. A frictional character that wasn't even exist was more problematic than real kids being abused or sexual assaulted, we can't even enjoy a good game like Slice of venture 3 because of that
And the funny thing is crazies attack such things but when something like this happens in TV Cinema Twitter etc nobody say a thing fucking hypocrites good dammit what is the World becoming

• Sad
Reactions: thevoid089

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Sprite "YUKINURU_SOV2_SMILE" is already displayed on screen

in the green crystal room with the big tittied girl when she gives you the tour of the place.

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
I believe that's because Origins is just a remake, not a totally new game. Don't even know what it has different from the original one, tho.
the schoolgirl you meet in the city isn't in VP some extra non story scenes and the eri vids have less content for some reason

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The Ayame scene was omg!!!! I wish there was more of it. Just love her and wish there was more of that.
Because their Patreon page got reported and strike down, I don't think we will get new updates from both SoV 3 and Origins anytime soon...all of that because some assholess salty that Yuki look too loli-ish
And the funny thing is crazies attack such things but when something like this happens in TV Cinema Twitter etc nobody say a thing fucking hypocrites good dammit what is the World becoming
And we will got more and more of that nonsenses in the future, just pray that it would stop with Patreon and not spreading to other site like subcriblestar or fanbox too

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes