4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

bc123

Sep 21, 2018
I have 19 of the coins and I can't find the last one. I've searched every room and Ayame always say "no need to look back here". What do I do?

aoe3

Feb 3, 2022
I've finished the entire game, all scenes + secret scenes (I got the trophy for that), and all trophy but one :there's one trophy I'm missing, the one below "Misao Fan" and above "Seth Fan", and I assume it's "Annaelle Fan" since she's the last girl and all the other have a trophy.

I just really don't get how I'm supposed to have seen every hidden scene, but somehow missed one with her in it, so if anyone got any idea....

Here's my 100% (minus that one trophy) file.
Its probably a bug my friend, i did everything you did and we have the same number of scenes but i got all achievements including yours, except the Otoha Fan that you got. So its truly 100% but it shows different ingame for both of us I guess!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes, definitely enough to warrant playing. Whether you enjoy the changes or not is a matter of taste, but I'd give it a shot.
For someone who's never played either version, should I ignore Vitamin Plus and just play Origins?
Or is it worth playing both?
I could understand if someone had played the 1st one, then decided to play the remake due to some changes, but I'm just curious if it's just new stuff added, or if stuff is left out that was in the original.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Is it worth playing this over vitamin plus? or both?
this is basically a remake of Vitamin Plus but with an eye to retcon a few things and streamline the story. I'd say this one handles the story better but that may be a matter of taste.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes