4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Italiano115

Jan 3, 2019
Hey, I finished the game and found almost all the trophies, the only one missing is the otoha one, does anyone know anything about a secret scene?

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
There you go, my be all end all save file and guide

Each save is basically the start of the day so you can start from wherever you want
save 19 is right before the text only secret scene
save 20 is a 100% save file

the guide is super detailed and not really streamlined with how much I'm running around since I just wrote down everything while I was doing it (e.g. starting a quest and then getting 2 different scenes before finishing the quest). Plus, I mostly wrote where you have to talk to the characters instead of just writing their name which made that whole thing even longer but now everyone should be able to find everything.

while I was at it I also corrected some spelling mistakes, now everyones just cumming cum instead of coming cuming cumming cum come :WeSmart:just overwrite the data folder in the www folder

Last edited:

moron6969

Sep 5, 2022
s
I'm Currently stuck on day 10. I have unlocked every scene other than the 4th scene for the day, and am stuck. I can't figure out how to progress. The guide just says DVD School, but neither of the schools have anything. Any help is appreciated.
same bro, even idk what to do, the guide says to check the bathroom, but there is nothing there

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
I have a question, maybe stupid, but i will still ask : is there a mod adding sounds effects to sexual scenes / H-scenes ? (I don't know if it's even possible)

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
Stuck on the day where you meet Seth's daughter, 30th of March, for some reason I feel like I've interacted with everything I could and it still won't let me advance. Any idea what's up?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone know where this is from?

It's tagged as being from this game but I can't find it in the gallery.

Temujin Senpai

Mar 21, 2021
Can a moderator please link to this guide in the game details?
https://f95zone.to/threads/slice-of-venture-origins-v1-1-blue-axolotl.12999/post-6900038

Okay after a lot of pain and writing I'm finally finished with this guide.
This guide contains all of the scenes that are on the gallery, however it seems like I missed some of the hidden scenes so if anyone knows all about them message me and I will update the guide.
This is also my first ever guide so it might not be the best, but I tried my best. (Probably will be the last guide I ever make considering the amount of work that I had to do.)

Also, I didn't get all of the achievements. I'm missing 3 achievements, 1 is the hidden scenes achievement, and the other 2 I don't know.
So yeah while this guide does not have everything, I still decided to post it since it's much better than nothing.

Note: I also uploaded my save if anyone wants it.

English is not my mother language, so there might be some grammer mistakes!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Karlovich

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 102436

Overview:
Yuki and Ayame are two sisters who are visiting their uncle's farm for the first time. Discovering a whole part of their family they had never met before, they will also discover that there's more than meet the eye.

Through their constant curiosity, the sisters will witness things they shouldn't. Between a strange DVD, succubi invocations and hidden incestful relationships, it's a whole new world that is going to unfold in front of their eyes. Always trying to dig deeper, the girls will cross the path of many people whose life revolve around sex.

How are those two weeks going to affect them and their vision of the world?
Slice of Venture: Origins who's a full remake of , made with the agreement of Butakoma 300g.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-29
Release Date: 2021-10-30
Developer/Publisher: Blue Axolotl - - - - - F95
Censorship: None
Original:
Sequel: Slice of Venture: A New Start
Sidestory: Naomi's Past
Version: 1.1
OS
: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: - Mini Guide

Alexa Bliss thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 102433 View attachment 102434 View attachment 102435 View attachment 102437
so.. idk what im doing wrong.
-the walkthrough is not helpling, since it talks about fridges and mailboxes that are either not there, or not doing anything
i talked to every single npc, multiple times -including the randos outside and the kdis in the daycare
idk what im supposedly missing urgh so frustrating

May 12, 2020
Hey all, I've been stuck on Mar 29 for like 3 days.. I have scenes 1-4, collected both coins and gave one to the dude, saw the fight, talked to the blond foreign girl, found the second DVD, talked to everyone 12 times, and started a new game twice, scoured this forum up and down JasenB said Seth should be in there, and yet I still can't get scenes 5 and 6 in the manga shop or start Mar 30. I'm on v1.1 and apparently, the change log says this issue should be fixed. WTF am I missing?

Akhlys

May 30, 2021
My solution to two bugs I've encountered in the linux version:
1. After just downloading the game it won't start because it can't load reiko.png
--> in www/img/phone_menu/contacts rename Reiko.rpgmvp to reiko.rpgmvp (maybe it's safer to create a copy and rename it without touching the original)
2. Can't bring up the phone/menu ("ReferenceError PhoneMenuConfig undefined" or something)
--> change the line 25 of www/js/plugins/PhoneMenu_main.js to:
var position = {x: 0, y: 0}; // PhoneMenuConfig.getViewportPosition();
this last "fix" will make it so that instead of the phone you'll have the default menu. I haven't tested this extensively so I don't know if it brakes the game later on but I think it should be fine.

Also, the second one might just be mine. Do I need to install something?

I've already sent this to the author, just wanted to share in case it helps someone.
3 years later, thank you. I had a bad time getting this to run, the PC version runs in wine but I had no sound (wine is such a joy to use) so my only alternative was to use an online one where the game window is tiny and big fat ads clutter everything.
But with this I can play.

I'm necro-ing this just to up the chances of it showing up on google, sorry for all that are annoyed by this.
I had to find it by another post on f95 that linked to it, quite hidden on google

EDIT: nevermind, can't even finish day one because you can't answer your moms email, because you can't access emails with the default menu

Last edited:
May 12, 2020
Hey all, I've been stuck on Mar 29 for like 3 days.. I have scenes 1-4, collected both coins and gave one to the dude, saw the fight, talked to the blond foreign girl, found the second DVD, talked to everyone 12 times, and started a new game twice, scoured this forum up and down JasenB said Seth should be in there, and yet I still can't get scenes 5 and 6 in the manga shop or start Mar 30. I'm on v1.1 and apparently, the change log says this issue should be fixed. WTF am I missing?
Anyone??

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
There you go, my be all end all save file and guide

Each save is basically the start of the day so you can start from wherever you want
save 19 is right before the text only secret scene
save 20 is a 100% save file

the guide is super detailed and not really streamlined with how much I'm running around since I just wrote down everything while I was doing it (e.g. starting a quest and then getting 2 different scenes before finishing the quest). Plus, I mostly wrote where you have to talk to the characters instead of just writing their name which made that whole thing even longer but now everyone should be able to find everything.

while I was at it I also corrected some spelling mistakes, now everyones just cumming cum instead of coming cuming cumming cum come :WeSmart:just overwrite the data folder in the www folder
:HideThePain: for someone who scoured this forum up and down you sure seem to not want to read my guide

Axel95RM

Feb 4, 2018
Greetings. I'm at that point I have to find Akiko in Marakoma city… I think. From what I've read, it's difficult to meet her. Are there any steps to find it? if yes, which ones? Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes