4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
also having a problem in origins with day 2 not ending when u get the DVD.
edit: Ok i found the solution. u just gata go into the top right shed. do the event and then end the day manually by going into ur room.
edit: for some reason day 2 and day 3 is put into 1

Last edited:

Hkingz

Apr 15, 2018
In the instructions just avoid those daily cockblockers. The ones who make the day end. Keep an eye on everyone else and u will be fine

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
The new version 0.75 is public today , you can download it here

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Have run into a problem; every time I load ANY RPG Maker MV game the below happens:

Error:
Code:
Profile error occurred

Your profile can not be because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
Five to ten minutes later the system crashes. This happens over broad number of games (I do believe every RPG Maker MV game). The error listed above pops up before the game starts. One moment I'm playing the game, next I'm looking at the BIOS screen as my system reboots.

Does anyone have similar occurrences? If so, and fixes?

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Have run into a problem; every time I load ANY RPG Maker MV game the below happens:

Error:
Code:
Profile error occurred

Your profile can not be because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
Five to ten minutes later the system crashes. This happens over broad number of games (I do believe every RPG Maker MV game). The error listed above pops up before the game starts. One moment I'm playing the game, next I'm looking at the BIOS screen as my system reboots.

Does anyone have similar occurrences? If so, and fixes?
Got past the error msg. Crashes still occur. <sigh>

Nekrowiz

Feb 21, 2018
Hi guys, i'm little stuck. Don't remember day, but Seth went to Misao university and Ayame got #32nd the Floor pass. I talked to everyone in the city and on the farm, but I can’t end the day.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes