4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
added mini guide to OP, in case anyone looking for it, it just guide to unlocking secret scenes

Reactions: ragnapep

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys, i'm little stuck. Don't remember day, but Seth went to Misao university and Ayame got #32nd the Floor pass. I talked to everyone in the city and on the farm, but I can’t end the day.
Go to the comic shop.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Day Two DVD. If anyone is stuck with this because I checked the walkthrough and it doesn't help, what you need to do is once you get the dvd you need to go to the broken hut barn thingi in the very top right of the map. It should trigger a scene.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Any of arks games have animated scenes? They look fun but not tried any of them yet and I mostly only play ones with animations so far.

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Any of arks games have animated scenes? They look fun but not tried any of them yet and I mostly only play ones with animations so far.
No, not really. The hunter has some pixelart animations, but they are rather tiny. And this one and Vitamin Plus have some of the scenes partially pseudo-anomated. Which by I mean at one point the screen rapidly alternates between two images.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
The walkthrough in OP is for the old game... can someone make a new one.. im stuck after someone getting mad at the kindergarten(forgot her name). And misao is missing with seth..

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm still confused by this game, it's just being remade with new graphics right? No new scenes?

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I'm still confused by this game, it's just being remade with new graphics right? No new scenes?
Not really new graphics, just better resolution and no censoring. There ARE new scenes, though since Butakoma agreed to send me a bit more pics than what was in Vitamin Plus. Otherwise, yeah, the rest of the game is made with MV (1280*960 resolution instead of 640*480) with the same pixel artist than on SoV2 for more coherence, a better english (cause VP's really bad) and the overall story being slightly changed to be smoother (as well as some situations). Nothing prevents you from downloading it to check though, unlike my other games, this one is free after all 8D

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Not really new graphics, just better resolution and no censoring. There ARE new scenes, though since Butakoma agreed to send me a bit more pics than what was in Vitamin Plus. Otherwise, yeah, the rest of the game is made with MV (1280*960 resolution instead of 640*480) with the same pixel artist than on SoV2 for more coherence, a better english (cause VP's really bad) and the overall story being slightly changed to be smoother (as well as some situations). Nothing prevents you from downloading it to check though, unlike my other games, this one is free after all 8D

You know I download all your games Ark, I already downloaded this one a while ago but I just wanted to ask so that I would know whether to look for new scenes or not since this game can make you miss a scene very quickly. Holds me over hopefully until the next version of The Hunter.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
You know I download all your games Ark, I already downloaded this one a while ago but I just wanted to ask so that I would know whether to look for new scenes or not since this game can make you miss a scene very quickly. Holds me over hopefully until the next version of The Hunter.
That's another part of things I corrected in this version: timings. To give you an example, in VP, if you wanted to find Misao & Kentaro's first scene while looking for the barn's key, you had to check the 2nd floor exactly between the moment you talk to Mari and the moment you talk to Hitoshi. Now, the scene is triggerable during almost the whole quest until you've found the key. So while some scenes are still missable, they're much harder to miss.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
That's another part of things I corrected in this version: timings. To give you an example, in VP, if you wanted to find Misao & Kentaro's first scene while looking for the barn's key, you had to check the 2nd floor exactly between the moment you talk to Mari and the moment you talk to Hitoshi. Now, the scene is triggerable during almost the whole quest until you've found the key. So while some scenes are still missable, they're much harder to miss.

That's certainly much nicer than before, I had to cave and read a walkthrough my first time playing because of how fast scenes could go by. Not to mention the ending is pretty convoluted and has tons of triggers, never did figure out if you added the scene where Yuki gives a bj to the lolicon. She talks about it in the next game but since the ending is the way it is I could never finish the game, going to have to make sure to finish it in this version.

Secretplayer

Jan 17, 2018
Do I need to wait for this to be finished to fully understand Slice of Venture: A New Start? Or play the old version but I think I'd rather wait for the higher quality of this game.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Been really cool to revist this, one of my favourite hentai games.

I hope there's some CG for the sexual encounters in that hotel, particularly the one where IIRC a woman makes Yuki eat her out while she puts dildos in Ayame. That was hot even if it only had small pictures and text.

Sep 28, 2018
According to the quick walkthrough you get finished on the day with the "Seth Event." In this update so far. I a
How far does this version go?
Can I reach the final day?
I think that you can play up to day 9. I wouldn't say that its the "final day " because this version is complete. The final day in terms of the amount of days you can play in this uncomplete version. Its not finished correct?

Reactions: Unkannoy
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes