4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
Hello looking in the files of SoV Origin I noticed that there was a lot of scene that had been removed, I wanted to know if it was normal?

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
The title of this thread has 2 spelling mistakes, both the Game's name and Developer's name are wrong, so if you're using 'search titles only' then you won't find this thread. Also, this game is not linked in the main post of the other 3 games (Vitamin Plus, which this is a remake of and its sequels), I thought this game got removed or something. Someone should probably fix this.

Sh1iNobu

Feb 24, 2020
also having a problem in origins with day 2 not ending when u get the DVD.
edit: Ok i found the solution. u just gata go into the top right shed. do the event and then end the day manually by going into ur room.
edit: for some reason day 2 and day 3 is put into 1
Thank you bro you saved me

coffinbag

Oct 21, 2018
is this game complete or not and this game have pegnant
read edit 2 for the answer, its not complete but there is pregnancy. This is a remake of so, if you absolutely need a finished game that link is your cup of tea.

Edit: so, got to day 6, talked to Otoha, got stuck. i was, north being top of screen, directly north of the bench when talking to her. Yuki walked south following Otoha but then got caught on the bench and i had to force close and reload. I do not know how events work in MV as i am more familiar with XP, but i'd use transition when you talk to her, set Yuki's position to either the tile directly south of her or west of her, that way the player cant get stuck. Or just not remove control from the player and leave it up to the player to follow Otoha. both methods should help prevent people from being stuck in that area. otherwise i love the game so far, pretty much VP with higher res images and a smoother story.

Edit 2: so got to the end of the current game and seth does give birth to esther, scenes and all. So yes there is in fact pregnancy. game ends right there though.

Last edited:

Number2415LS

Nov 4, 2018
Okay i have been looking for this awhile but have yet to find any answers.
What are the actual ages of the two protagonists ....only ive seen a few things that suggest they are ....underaged quite a bit .....

Jun 15, 2020
Okay i have been looking for this awhile but have yet to find any answers.
What are the actual ages of the two protagonists ....only ive seen a few things that suggest they are ....underaged quite a bit .....
If they are the same ages as they were in the original game, Vitamin Plus, then Yuki is 13 and Ayame is 17.

Also, for those wondering when this will be completed, Ark said on Patreon that he expects it to be done in September.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silosilo

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
You'd think in a remake they'd add more QoL stuff. There isn't even an option to change the speed of the text... Nor is there a quest tracker.

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
What are the actual changes between this and Vitamin Plus?
Higher resolution, uncensored images.
The plot got a little bit restructured. Certain events occur a day earlier or later, or just got their window widened.
Some minor rewrite. Ark mentioned in an old post that he is not satisfied withe the writing anymore.

DurandelExia

Apr 28, 2020
Man I played Vitamin Quest a longggg time ago and I remember a lot of the clunkiness of the maps and just the amount of travel hassle. This recreation definitely streamlined most of the issues. As for the current story progression and character development- Dude. Excellent work. I love that Yuki takes the first few steps and the way the scene structure is designed definitely shows off the sister dynamic. Scenes are great. I got to the TBC portion but I had a really good time playing this recreation

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes