4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Hold on; what the fuck is happening with this game, is he seriously commissioning Butakoma for more art?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hold on; what the fuck is happening with this game, is he seriously commissioning Butakoma for more art?
Nope, although that would be grand. Ark got his approval though to:
- Use the original uncensored art that Butakoma kindly provided,
- Extend some of the original artwork that had weird ratios to fit in the new resolution,
- Create new scenes partially based on those CGs (more or less).

So, while it's not exactly brand new Butakoma art, it's as close as it can be.

Mar 31, 2020
For some reason, it ends at the exact same point as the last patch with the birth scene. So is there something I'm missing or is this seriously what we got.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
show i play the remake or play the original one?
i saw it still 0.8 and the ori 1.7 final

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
anyone has a save at the 25-26th day of the first month ? I unintentionally deleted my game.

claudio robert

Aug 6, 2020
hello, there is an error in a secret scene on the day that Yuki and Ayame are going to play with the horse. Before getting on the horse, pass by the barn and you will see the succubus playing with the kuro, when you finish the secret scene of the succubus the game screen goes black and there is no way out.

Reactions: Cláudio roberto

MADlike

Sep 13, 2020
It's been blocked for about four days. Remember: What do you mean by "wood sailing in warm water"? -Translator-

Hanze

Jul 21, 2020
Can somebody help me? i am stuck on Sunday and don't know what to do to progress, i feel like i should go to the university but don't know how.

I saw some other people stuck as wel but never found the answer except a vague one telling to go to the comic shop. I checked everything in there but did not find anything that helps me continue.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Can somebody help me? i am stuck on Sunday and don't know what to do to progress, i feel like i should go to the university but don't know how.

I saw some other people stuck as wel but never found the answer except a vague one telling to go to the comic shop. I checked everything in there but did not find anything that helps me continue.
Depends on what you had to do. Most of the time you just have to talk with EVERYONE in town and that usually starts something. I think one beat I missed one day was that you have to go back to the farm after talking with the eating girl and talk with the first succubus then go back to her to lead to a scene. Another beat that gets missed is the missing disk where you have to go to the school or the hotel mini game that starts in the cafe.

Reactions: Hanze

Hanze

Jul 21, 2020
Depends on what you had to do. Most of the time you just have to talk with EVERYONE in town and that usually starts something. I think one beat I missed one day was that you have to go back to the farm after talking with the eating girl and talk with the first succubus then go back to her to lead to a scene. Another beat that gets missed is the missing disk where you have to go to the school or the hotel mini game that starts in the cafe.
I have done all of those, after that i have talked to everyone that i could find. The only thing i am not sure i finished was the hotel, i only got into 1 room so maybe i missed something in there.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes