4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Yo! Could anyone send me their save files? This is very helpful for me and thousands of others that have lost their progress playing the website version at gamcore. Any saves are appreciated :giggle:

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Don't know what to do! I'm stuck on the day after Seth gave birth to Ester.

I finally got the poster Anaelle wanted after who knows how long. I've talked to Fubuki which got me a scene. Don't know what else is there since I've checked everywhere, but it's not letting me progress the next day >_<

EDIT:
Gah, found it! There's a dude there in front of a locked building who wasn't there before

joose

Jan 21, 2018
this game desperately fucking needs an in game guide this is insanity.
Since I saw multiple people asking, on the day where you get your in town friend to suck a hobo dick and start the hotel mini game, you go BACK to the comic shop in town for another scene.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2020
this game desperately fucking needs an in game guide this is insanity.
Since I saw multiple people asking, on the day where you get your in town friend to suck a hobo dick and start the hotel mini game, you go BACK to the comic shop in town for another scene.
It's not that bad without a guide. Besides, it's still in development. I'm sure an accurate guide will be released shortly after the game is finished.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes