4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 15, 2020
Wait, this game is still being updated with new content? I thought this game was completed.
It's still being updated. Ark said that he hoped it would be complete sometime in September, but he's been working on SoV3 a lot recently, so this probably won't be done until sometime in October.

Reactions: cooaga

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
It's still being updated. Ark said that he hoped it would be complete sometime in September, but he's been working on SoV3 a lot recently, so this probably won't be done until sometime in October.
Cool, thanks. I thought maybe it was getting bug fixes or "new scenes" with recycled art. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: cooaga

Ickarus98

May 6, 2020
Changelog for V0.85

Bug Correction:

- The abnormal delay of the saving slots loading in the save/load menu has been fixed. It's now instantaneous.
- All the problems of images loading (not appearing on trophy unlocking, or needing some kind of refresh in the trophy menu) have been fixed.
- Corrected the fact that Anaëlle appeared alone when having sex with Kuro on the 29th (now Kuro's here too.)
- Corrected the fact that the BGM wouldn't play after Mari and Hitoshi bathroom scene.
- Corrected the sound delay an picture problem of the door closing after Mari and Hitoshi bathroom scene.
- Change the time of appearance of the disclaimer (too long to appear/disappear)

Gameplay Addition:

- 6 new maps have been added to the game.
- The wallpaper unlocking function has been implemented. It's now possible to recieve new wallpapers as rewards from side quests.
- 1 new side quest has been implemented in the game.

Art Addition:

- 5 new H scenes have been added to the game.
- 28 new H pics have been added to the game.
- 4 pics have been worked on (The Yuki/Ayame/Dog scene)
- 2 new Wallpapers have been added to the game.
- A new music has been added to the game.

Art Update:

- Corrected Nina's pixel character offset between the top and down view.
- Corrected Ayame's pixel character offset for one of her walking frame animation on the right side.
- Tweaked Seiichi and Akiko's bed so that the color could fit the corresponding H scenes.

Lashiec9

Feb 25, 2018
Are you able to turn off/skip some of the content in game? The dog stuff was a bit... ehhhhhh made me stop playing the original.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
stuck the next day after seth gave birth and talked about transferring powers.
anelle wants decorations gals offered to help assuming thats what i need to do, but no clue where to look. feels like i've looked everywhere and talked to everyone.
all hobos are gone. still can't seem to open more than 1 room in hotel.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes