4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Blue Axolotl said that the remake (SoV:Origins) is now the true 1st game, and to ignore the old one unless feeling nostalgic.

1653267328595.png

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
this is basically a remake of Vitamin Plus but with an eye to retcon a few things and streamline the story. I'd say this one handles the story better but that may be a matter of taste.
Blue Axolotl said that the remake (SoV:Origins) is now the true 1st game, and to ignore the old one unless feeling nostalgic.

View attachment 1825660
AH I was worried there was different/removed content is all.

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Sorry folks, im curious about something
Since the story of origins is a bit different from vitamin plus, on the 30th
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, let me ask again to those who can answer me: what happens storywise if you miss/skip that scene?

Last edited:

TBF_Rak

Aug 28, 2018
im stuck on 25th after viewing the first two scenes i cant get the third to trigger. I have tried every room

edit:I found the issue you have to go up to your room click no and then go downstairs

Last edited:

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Thank you so much. I was there a few times but missed the spot. And the Guide from Vitamin Plus seems different.
That's because events are slightly different...like many other would tell you, i suggest using this guide from this lovely gigachad
Okay after a lot of pain and writing I'm finally finished with this guide.
This guide contains all of the scenes that are on the gallery, however it seems like I missed some of the hidden scenes so if anyone knows all about them message me and I will update the guide.
This is also my first ever guide so it might not be the best, but I tried my best. (Probably will be the last guide I ever make considering the amount of work that I had to do.)

Also, I didn't get all of the achievements. I'm missing 3 achievements, 1 is the hidden scenes achievement, and the other 2 I don't know.
So yeah while this guide does not have everything, I still decided to post it since it's much better than nothing.

Note: I also uploaded my save if anyone wants it.

English is not my mother language, so there might be some grammer mistakes!

Reactions: PAMQLZ

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
The OP mentions that this is a full remake. The title says it's a 1.0. But I don't see a [completed]. :unsure:

Can someone tell me if this is, indeed, completed? Or is it still in development?

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
Thanks, RemoraDFC, but that didn't really answer if this is completed.
So I checked the site from your screenshot.
There's a v1.1 downloadable.
I guess the 1.0 here actually isn't the [complete] version.

10602144c

May 28, 2020
Can someone help me with march 30, ive talked to everyone in the city but i cant seem to progress, am i suppose to be able to go into the shack somehow?

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
father fucks daughter, nice. she gets pregnant, more sex, and then birth, mhmm. granddaughter get fuck fucked by father/granddad, drooling. father fucks both his girls at the same time, nuts exploded. post nut clarity thoughts "Perfection".

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
I'm Currently stuck on day 10. I have unlocked every scene other than the 4th scene for the day, and am stuck. I can't figure out how to progress. The guide just says DVD School, but neither of the schools have anything. Any help is appreciated.

STANDO

Aug 31, 2017
I am sorry to bother?, but can someone get save to watch Akiko secret scene? It not in gallery!

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
AH I was worried there was different/removed content is all.
this may be more of a spiritual remake, honestly the original has better actual gameplay/puzzles (and simply more content) also there are scenes that are exclusive to either version and if memory serves correct the original had quite a bunch more scenes.

Reactions: comaderikari

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
For me, there isn't any scat, just piss (I don't consider it scat if there isn't any poop). However, even that isn't as bad as piss scenes in other games I've played. You can hold ctrl to skip through.

BlackJuan42

Jul 20, 2022
can someone help me i am on 31st of March and i cant sleep it says it's too early to go to bed i have almost all the scenes unlocked but 1 and i dont know what to do now please help me!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes