4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Thninehb

Mar 18, 2022
What's the deal with the futa/trans tag? I don't think I missed anything and didn't see anything related to that in this game. I would think it just got mixed with the other games somehow but the tag is also there on the Vitamin Plus version.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
something that I just realize is that they get fucked by lots of animals but they havent fuck any feline in none of the game right? cats, lions, etc

Reactions: exumasbh

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
any news on new updates for blue axolotl games? im not sure where to look to see updates from the dev or anything, and i really like games so what's being worked on/updated if anything?

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
any news on new updates for blue axolotl games? im not sure where to look to see updates from the dev or anything, and i really like games so what's being worked on/updated if anything?
i think their pixiv fanbox is your best bet , their website isnt even updated with the latest news , though as of rn the only ongoing games are the hunter 2 and slice of school . this one and the slice of venture games are completed so theyre not getting any more updates

DeathDragon 92

Apr 30, 2022
I am stuck on 27th March. In Slice of Adventure: Origins. Can't end the day. Please let me know what to do

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2022
the "walkthrough" in the OP needs to be removed. It's for the previous game and while they have more or less the same story the way the game goes is different enough that trying to use the Vitamin Plus walkthrough for SoV Origins actively makes you more confused. For example, in the first few chapters the H-scenes move to a totally different part of the map between the games, and the early morning scenes start on a completely different day in the remake.

If you were trying to follow the walkthrough for the previous game you'd think you screwed up and missed a scene. It'd be better if it was just not there at all.

Three years later and the same old guide's still there lol

Fichtenkitty34

Jul 3, 2023
First silver coin:
Enter the hotel, then go up the elevator to the 2nd floor, then knock on the right most door.
Once that's done go to the drunk panda, and talk with the bartender, after that go and talk to the dude that is sitting at the right most couch. (forgot his name)
He will buy you the bottle of sake you need, and from there you need to go back to the man that requested the alcohol.
Once you give him the bottle of sake the silver coin is under the plant located at the top right of the room.

Second silver coin:
Enter the hotel, then go up the elevator to the 2nd floor, then interact with the left most door, then select the "previous customers" option.
He will let you in his room, and the coin is under the plant at the top left of the room.
how do i get into the elevator ??? like where i get the card?

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
:HideThePain: obviously mine, jokes aside the other guide reads a bit more compact and I wrote it more in a way that a monkey could follow it with just about every detail I could add.

Only compared like 1 day in the guide and the other said
go to the 4th floor in the hotel
and mine is
talk to the hotel manager to unlock the 4th floor and then go there so I guess that's that.

There's a save for every single day so if you do still end up missing a scene you can just load the next day save and have it unlocked and continue~

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Jul 21, 2021
Browsing the CG collection via this link ( ), i've noticed that there's a blue-skinned demon girl/succubus that seems to have a very good few h-scenes and even a wonderful demon/succubus baby birthing scene. <3

Is it a transformation or is it character that you meet later on perhaps? Sorry, just curious as to how to get those delectable h-scenes is all. ^-^

Last edited:

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
Browsing the CG collection via this link ( ), i've noticed that there's a blue-skinned demon girl/succubus that seems to have a very good few h-scenes and even a wonderful demon/succubus baby birthing scene. <3

Is it a transformation or is it character that you meet later on perhaps? Sorry, just curious as to how to get those delectable h-scenes is all. ^-^
you meet her along your journey , well , you summon her , but it happens as part of the story , i know there are missable scenes based on doing certain actions in certain days but recruiting her is one you cant miss so no worries there

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes