4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
can i dodge the piss and shit?
In Origins the answer is 'mostly yes'. iirc there's an unavoidable anilingus scene but it neither shows nor describes anything particularly filth-related (in that scene, anyways). It's possible YMMV but scat in particular is a hard nope for me and it didn't bother me too much.

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
when i first started playing this game i was terrified of someone randomly showing up on the screen and shitting all over it but i completely dodged the scat. Also, i missed the futa part but im too scared to come back to this game and be forced to watch shit just to get into the shit i rly dig... so can anyone give me a decent guide on this or just tell me how to get the futa stuff w/o the scat stuff (if possible)

blahblah050

Feb 14, 2020
Is there a way to make funding/donation to ark thompson personally (with paypal)? For those with alternative; I cannot purchase his games from his sites (locational and banking restrictions/ also paypal isn't a payment option provided) and his patreon is nowhere to be found. And something tells me he doesn't accept cryptocurrencies.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Is there a way to make funding/donation to ark thompson personally (with paypal)? For those with alternative; I cannot purchase his games from his sites (locational and banking restrictions/ also paypal isn't a payment option provided) and his patreon is nowhere to be found. And something tells me he doesn't accept cryptocurrencies.
Ark does have a page. Maybe that could be an alternative for you?

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
I'm wondering when the new update is finally going to be released, on the website, nothing is said about any release date

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I'm wondering when the new update is finally going to be released, on the website, nothing is said about any release date
actually there is word about it, 0.9 seems to be out, and they seem to be aiming for a finishing it now within 1-2 months

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
2021-08-31

PC

MAC

Linux

Patch (in the Discord thread found somebody more bugs so prove yourself his discord channel for a fix)

Last edited:
Reactions: cerdako
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes