elizzyviolet

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Hey, just want to ask if you could add some sort of a map system? Even if its rudimentary.
Navigation is kind of strange in this game since there's no way of knowing how long an area is going to be in advance: you can roughly guess, but you never know for sure how long the damn area is.

All the zones are pretty much just straight lines from start to end, so there's no risk of getting lost, but something to tell you when the next heal/boss is might be useful...

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
is this game still alive?

editto: I looked at the patreon
normie update when, author?

elizzyviolet

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
is this game still alive?

editto: I looked at the patreon
normie update when, author?
the conveniently timed update is going to be made public and posted to itch.io and this site in only a few days (the 27th)

or until one of the people with patreon access leaks it and gets the site admins to update the nopy download link because this is a piracy site(yarrrgh!)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: weradti

mintytactics

Nov 6, 2017
dude i dont normally comment on these forums but holy shit king replies in this thread

gonna play the game now, thanks for your hard work and general chill vibes

edit: lmao just read the dev note

bacchus

Nov 30, 2017
This game bangs but the UI could use some QoL improvements for sure. Any chance you'd be down to publish the source for releases or take collaborators on a private repo?

elizzyviolet

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
This game bangs but the UI could use some QoL improvements for sure. Any chance you'd be down to publish the source for releases or take collaborators on a private repo?
i could probably put in an improved inventory menu at some point, maybe packaged in with the next update; laziness and a lack of other complaints on the menu are pretty much the only reasons why it hasn't been done already

for now i will pretend it's an "artistic decision" meant to "make you feel the weight and bulkiness of your inventory"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PrinceGriss

swooop

Jan 2, 2018
I wish the defeat scenes were a little longer but other than that the game ticks all my kinks. Some images and UI improvements would be good too.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
...also most of the slimes in this game don't even have legs. legs are a recessive gene
(Aside: It is unlikely that dominance/recessiveness plays much of a role—but I never studied Slime Girl genetics because my professors supposedly didn't "... think that kind of thing appropriate" :rolleyes:. But, there are many examples of human genes where if you had a double-dominant you wouldn't survive long enough for your mother to even realize she was pregnant! :oops:)

e-d (y)

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
So i tried this game and so far i been spamming atk for the last 15 or so battles.
Is this normal that i haven't even come close to losing so far? your so OP u can literally skip any upgrades.
Alright asking the real question How do actually lose? seriously is it even possible?

New unlock! Press the "Primordial's Curse" option in combat to trigger divine wrath and instantly drop to 0 hp. May come in handy for some players.

Ah guess this answers my question.... Wow

elizzyviolet

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
So i tried this game and so far i been spamming atk for the last 15 or so battles.
Is this normal that i haven't even come close to losing so far? your so OP u can literally skip any upgrades.
Alright asking the real question How do actually lose? seriously is it even possible?

New unlock! Press the "Primordial's Curse" option in combat to trigger divine wrath and instantly drop to 0 hp. May come in handy for some players.

Ah guess this answers my question.... Wow

a "click here to die instantly" button was in hot demand so i added it

Reactions: Mrdown