Others Completed Slime VS. Female Hero Party [Final] [Uzura Studio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ329570_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In this game you, as a slime, defeat four female heroes.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-22
Release Date: 2021-06-01
Develope: Uzura Studio
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation (Important):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG RJ329570_img_smp1.jpg RJ329570_img_smp2.jpg RJ329570_img_smp3.jpg RJ329570_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
I'd probably get destroyed like an early game cannon fodder mook would. Not so different from before the reincarnation.
why is slime considered a cannon fodder? A small intelligent slime is a perfect assassin if ask me.

Creep into someones house, once they are asleep. Enter their mouth, and quickly lodge yourself into someones lungs. Now they are dead.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
why is slime considered a cannon fodder? A small intelligent slime is a perfect assassin if ask me.

Creep into someones house, once they are asleep. Enter their mouth, and quickly lodge yourself into someones lungs. Now they are dead.
A world where that was the norm would see a lot of casualties, probably a genre deconstruction of cookie-cutter fantasy.

You give your monsters an actual intelligence and they can turn regular humans into mulch quite quickly and effortlessly.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
A world where that was the norm would see a lot of casualties, probably a genre deconstruction of cookie-cutter fantasy.

You give your monsters an actual intelligence and they can turn regular humans into mulch quite quickly and effortlessly.
Yes, but what if instead we were the one and only one with intelligence? All the other slimes might be dumb beasts but we have the reincarnated mind of a human. Now things get interesting. Not only do you have all the advantages of your new form but also the element of surprise.

No male would catch me. No female would escape me. Children would be devoured whole.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Yes, but what if instead we were the one and only one with intelligence? All the other slimes might be dumb beasts but we have the reincarnated mind of a human. Now things get interesting. Not only do you have all the advantages of your new form but also the element of surprise.

No male would catch me. No female would escape me. Children would be devoured whole.
And that's the premise of every "reincarnated into a monster" isekai, ever :LOL:. Guy wakes up as the weakest trash mob and through sheer perseverance and intellect manages to climb the ladder and become the strongest there is.

An by "perseverance and intellect" I mean the "Gain the abilities of whatever you kill/consume" ability. Wouldn't be one of those without it.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
And that's the premise of every "reincarnated into a monster" isekai, ever :LOL:. Guy wakes up as the weakest trash mob and through sheer perseverance and intellect manages to climb the ladder and become the strongest there is.

An by "perseverance and intellect" I mean the "Gain the abilities of whatever you kill/consume" ability. Wouldn't be one of those without it.
Can you recommend any good ones to me? Preferably something that is not for complete children but also not sexual either as I'd like to read it just as a thing.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
So this is slime isekai without making friend with a dragon, building a city, building your harem and becoming a demon lord ?
1624353551255.png

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I'd probably get destroyed like an early game cannon fodder mook would. Not so different from before the reincarnation
There is actually a slime hentai doujin which did this story where the MC took in a wild slime and slime repay him with sex , the catch is the slime assimilate her victims (female noun as all her current victim is female) and create copy of her exact victim to blend in society and not creating suspicions.
The slime once done assimilating , she will receive everything related to her victims , the feeling of the victim's pussy , her personality and her memories, basically slime took over everything from her victim.
It might be not scary in the fantasy world where slime doesn't seem intelligent and they kinda die off quickly due to magical bullshit and other factors.
If the slime exist in modern world then they will become the pokemon ditto from Dorkly (lol) and basically took over the world without anyone knowing. Those who know are lucky but they can't do anything because slime can disguise as anyone and they can 100% do exactly as former victims
does because of slime's capability.

Sauce: Slime living together by DATE, great hentai doujin btw
Note : BURN THOSE SLIME WITH HELLFIRE FLAME BEFORE THEY CAN BREED

Screenshot (488).png

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexDark1027

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
There is actually a slime hentai doujin which did this where the story the MC took in a wild slime and slime repay him with sex , the catch is the slime assimilate her victims (female noun as all her current victim is female) and create copy of her exact victim to blend in society and not creating suspicions.
The slime once done assimilating , she will receive everything related to her victims , the feeling of the victim's pussy , her personality and her memories, basically slime took over everything from her victim.
It might be not scary in the fantasy world where slime doesn't seem intelligent and they kinda die off quickly due to magical bullshit and other factor
If the slime exist in modern world then they will become the pokemon ditto from Dorkly (lol) and basically took over the world without anyone knowing. Those who know might be lucky but they can't do anything because slime can disguise as anyone and they can 100% do exactly as former victims
does because of slime's capability.

Sauce: Slime living together by DATE, great hentai doujin btw
Quote: BURN THOSE SLIME WITH HELLFIRE FLAME

View attachment 1259476
When you say victim does that imply the slime just melts/digests them or something?
I mean, from what I know of slime lore these things are basically gelatinous cubes only sexy.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can you recommend any good ones to me? Preferably something that is not for complete children but also not sexual either as I'd like to read it just as a thing.
Most current and popular one is . There's also , where the MC reincarnates as a goblin, but this one gets sexual later on as women literally throw themselves at the protagonist.

There's also , although that one features a human with the weakest class and also turns sexual...

Those are just the ones that I can remember that contain the "consume ability" or "monster protagonist". Isekai with OP protagonists got a bit too cliche and overdone for me quite a while ago, so I can't really help much more than that. I'm pretty sure that if you search online you will find more manga/light novels/anime with monster protagonists.

On the other hand, some isekai that I really enjoyed were deconstructions of the genre - and were great to me for different reasons.

Re:Zero deconstructs the genre by not pulling any punches in showing what putting an actual NEET into a different world would be like and KonoSuba does a comedic parody of the genre cliches.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
When you say victim does that imply the slime just melts/digests them or something?
I mean, from what I know of slime lore these things are basically gelatinous cubes only sexy.
Yes but the slime insist that victims just become "one" with her but we know that mean digestion lol
Slime lore can be expanded to horizon beyond , it all depend on creator whether you want slime to become op or not
Take dragon quest as example , they fucking weak and you know it . The op slime one is Rimuru but we know he being buffed as fucked. So yeah, they can be tame or dangerous depending on who(creator) behind it.

But in real fantasy, slime are actually murkily construct of lump (no proper shape) with highly toxic body and can melt everything even diamond if given longer time
Real weakness is fire or ice them , if they got slime core then you can use high penetration weapon at a cost of melted weapon to destroy the slime instantly.

It just with power of horni , we decided to make slime into non-toxic and only melting clothes concentration with ever-changing size to make them cute or sexy or beautiful looking. Fucking the slime core equal fucking their pussy/ heart lol.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It just with power of horni , we decided to make slime into non-toxic and only melting clothes concentration with ever-changing size to make them cute or sexy or beautiful looking. Fucking the slime core equal fucking their pussy/ heart lol.
Or we could do both that and the original. After all, it's the inside of the slime that melts stuff, not the outside. So as long as it does not deliberately start letting the juices flow it should be fine...

This feels good!
This feels... good?
Wait? This is not good!
Not good! Not good!
gurgling melting sounds

• Haha
Reactions: Omae wa shinda
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote