Others Completed Slime VS. Female Hero Party [Final] [Uzura Studio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Let's be honest.

This is what the overwhelming majority of dwellers on this site (and quite a few others) would do if they reincarnated as a slime and ran into any viable girls or women.
i mean, running around killing and absorbing all the different magical monsters to gain all the abilities possible in a new fantasy world is essentially my ideal superpower i'd want in an isekai situation
to the point the 'reincarnated as a slime' was sort of a basic synopsis of one kind of playstyle of my 'ideal' game, if i were to make one without any limitations...
edit: someone mentioned some similar anime - the arifueta one where dude's like 'fuck society, just gonna conquer dungeons and fight a god' is essentially another.

but might not mind this as a diversion.

edit: pretty familiar with that 'slime hentai doujin' mentioned above, really. and the author's other works. it got to a certain point where you go 'fuck, this took a dark turn', i then noticed the author and went 'nevermind, surprised it didn't go way darker even earlier.'.

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
IMO not worth much but worth a look, gameplay slow and annoying to me but cheat engine saved me the massive grind.

Well looks like no one has posted their game save yet so here's mine (Full Save)
Thanks for the save. Where does it go please ?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote