Others Completed Slime VS. Female Hero Party [Final] [Uzura Studio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Do you fancy vore guro?
Yes and no.

As a genre Vore is one of those things that are good in theory but are rarely ever executed right in practice. You see, Vore has all the elements required to be one of the most interesting forms of horror. You have plausibility (a necessity for good horror) in that being eaten is something we had to face in the not too distant (evolutionary speaking) past and thus something we can easily imagine happening to us in the right circumstances.

And to that you than add the potent cocktail of emotions that comes with being horribly slowly killed. That being on one hand the sheer visceral terror of the person being consumed, trapped in the literal belly of the beast with no escape and nothing but to suffer her inevitable painful doom. And on the other side you have the unbridled sadistic pleasure of the consumer. Or, alternatively just the utter uncaring of the consumer form whom the victim is naught but a snack which in it self can be terrifying. Just ask any Lovecraft fan.

So all the elements are there to give you a story that is going to leave you with all sorts of swirling emotion and appeal to everyone from sadists to horror fans.

Sadly every Vore I've ever seen focuses on nudity and the act of consumption and utterly fails to capitalize on those elements. The same is true for Guro in general. It mostly just ends up being pointless slasher content as opposed to the horror it could be.

----
The closest thing I saw to a really good story in this genre is some japanese comic I saw exactly one issue off on a website that basically had the premise that a bunch of highschool girls were being swarmed by giant mosquito like insects that climb onto their backs and drill into their brains. And the whole thing was basically about the sheer horror of being chased around by these things and seeing their friends destroyed. (if anyone can tell me what that was, I'd be grateful)

Also Mind Worms from Sid Meyers Alpha Centaury. Although those newer got a lot of content.

Come to think of it the Alien franchise also qualifies to some extent. But that's more rape horror than eating horror.

Last edited:

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Or we could do both that and the original. After all, it's the inside of the slime that melts stuff, not the outside. So as long as it does not deliberately start letting the juices flow it should be fine...

This feels good!
This feels... good?
Wait? This is not good!
Not good! Not good!
gurgling melting sounds
or we could do it the mon-musu way the "suu" way

in that slimes only consume liquids like: sweat, "girl juice", etc

kaseywolf

Jun 18, 2017
Ok look. this is bullshit why is your locale emulator link being caut as a trojin because its getting instantly deleted from my pc and i cant fucking use it. check the shit yo.

sixsix7

Jun 21, 2018
why is slime considered a cannon fodder? A small intelligent slime is a perfect assassin if ask me.

Creep into someones house, once they are asleep. Enter their mouth, and quickly lodge yourself into someones lungs. Now they are dead.
basically a surprise deepthroat?

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
why is slime considered a cannon fodder? A small intelligent slime is a perfect assassin if ask me.

Creep into someones house, once they are asleep. Enter their mouth, and quickly lodge yourself into someones lungs. Now they are dead.
In Japan Dragon Quest is the biggest game franchise in the country and slimes have historically been the cannon fodder in that game. A LOT of Japanese rpg games still use common tropes and themes from Dragon Quest.

user0032

Aug 18, 2017
Can you recommend any good ones to me? Preferably something that is not for complete children but also not sexual either as I'd like to read it just as a thing.
Read goblin kingdom, one of the probably very few isekai about a not so powerful monster mc.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Does the art feel like a weird mixture between 2D and 3D? Almost like someone traced 3D character models? Because I can't unsee it...
I think you are totally right. Some of the faces have Koikatu vibes, but. . Just barely not?
From looking at the preview images, they were definitely created in Koikatsu; possibly using a flat/cel-shaded plugin.

Reactions: James Eveleth

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Slimes and sludges in dark souls says the otherwise...
Those traps from above always shocked me...
Slimes can be very deadly depending on the location...

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
There is actually a slime hentai doujin which did this story where the MC took in a wild slime and slime repay him with sex , the catch is the slime assimilate her victims (female noun as all her current victim is female) and create copy of her exact victim to blend in society and not creating suspicions.
The slime once done assimilating , she will receive everything related to her victims , the feeling of the victim's pussy , her personality and her memories, basically slime took over everything from her victim.
It might be not scary in the fantasy world where slime doesn't seem intelligent and they kinda die off quickly due to magical bullshit and other factors.
If the slime exist in modern world then they will become the pokemon ditto from Dorkly (lol) and basically took over the world without anyone knowing. Those who know are lucky but they can't do anything because slime can disguise as anyone and they can 100% do exactly as former victims
does because of slime's capability.

Sauce: Slime living together by DATE, great hentai doujin btw
Note : BURN THOSE SLIME WITH HELLFIRE FLAME BEFORE THEY CAN BREED

View attachment 1259476
Ahh I remember reading this...
When each separated slime gets distinctive personalities, and basically become a different slime from the host, albeit the host can still take control of each separated slimes; I think the world in that manga will soon reach a single unity where all living humans except the MC is all a slime...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote