Unity Abandoned Slimy Aliens [v0.2.2] [SlimyAliens]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
seems like a good fundation, almost burned down my pc but otherwise is alright

techromancer

Jul 16, 2019
now this is that weird shit i like. looks good bossdog just add some basic options for controls and a little "direct action" with the girls, keep course and you got it. the more slime the better, maybe look into adding texture layers of goop/cum to the girls as they get more used.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
LOL YES! I would LOVE :love: to see that alien climb up on that girl and Slime-hump her! :alien:(y) That would be one of the more unique things i've seen on this site. (getting a little tired of the succubus thing...) And i agree completely with at least adding an option to invert those controls.

thatguy46

Aug 4, 2018
Windows defender seems to think it is a virus, which sounds like a false positive, but can anyone confirm that the mega download is not a virus?

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
It's a fun concept, I enjoyed it even if there isnt much content available I'd like to give some feedback though.

1st. The camera is quite weirdly difficult to maneuver.

2nd. Maybe in the future update when you grab the chicks you can store them inside one of your gooey blobs [can add "vore" tag for that]

3rd. Another idea, when you grab a chick you could choke her, whether it makes her lose health or go semi-unconscious...i'll leave that to you.

4th. How about giving the alien guy his own.....peepee to....well fornicate ?

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
defender complained, analized with malwarebytes, seems clean, tango-6 going dark

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Defender complained about the compressed file, malware bytes found nothing, and when extracted, defender then finds nothing. I ran ProcMon to see what it did when run and didn't see any odd activity, so I think it is just a false positive.

Interesting concept, but those inverted controls and not being able to hold them long when picked up to position them got annoying fast.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Defender for me stops it from finishing down loading off mega and pops up saying blocking Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Aim the camera the right way, then right mouse button. The hitbox for picking up the sword is Very Small.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes