Collection GIF Video SlipperyT Collection [2023-06-18] [SlipperyT]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

chrismansanta

Oct 12, 2018
Genuinely amazing how some of you seem to forget these artists have an actual personal life where shit can happen to them that affects them personally but no please keep making fun of them cause they're mourning the potential loss of their dog
I don't think anyone here is laughing at the situation. The main problem is that this person receives money for his work. For him, his Patreon subscribers are an employer.
And he comes to them and says “you know boss, my dog died, can I take a month of PAID time off?” Well, who will give it to him? Do not make me laugh.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
I don't think anyone here is laughing at the situation. The main problem is that this person receives money for his work. For him, his Patreon subscribers are an employer.
And he comes to them and says “you know boss, my dog died, can I take a month of PAID time off?” Well, who will give it to him? Do not make me laugh.
Patreon has always been "Hey man like my shit? Wanna make sure I can keep doing this? Feel free to toss me some cash!"

If you sub to him, you're not his "Employer"

Reactions: Grizloy

calbonus

Aug 3, 2020
and it is not the first time that he has come with a story to stop the project and now the film is complete but at the last minute he has to commission art for it. He had 4 years to have that art ready.

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
View attachment 3717396

Looks like Slips been going through some very emotional things currently
Y'know, I'd be WAY more sympathetic towards this if he like, paused payments on his Patreon during these times. Truly sorry for his loss. Losing a pet is hard, I get it. You need some time away to grieve, but don't take our money while you do so. Seems a bit disingenuous.

ThatChickenDisaster

Nov 12, 2021
Y'know, I'd be WAY more sympathetic towards this if he like, paused payments on his Patreon during these times. Truly sorry for his loss. Losing a pet is hard, I get it. You need some time away to grieve, but don't take our money while you do so. Seems a bit disingenuous.
Kinda especially after he said that he's been long done with the stuff he has to do and is just waiting for the others to finish the commissions

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
"Sorry guys gotta delay the video again, My pet just died and I need some time to mourn, but still give me money though okay?, Sweet! see ya next month. Need to come up another excuse to delay it hehe"

Bruh, I would believe it if he paused the payment for his patreon and refunded it. but nah, not gonna fall for that.
I subscribed to this guy for 7 months till he kept saying excuses to delay. F That

Last edited:

OliFer12

Oct 15, 2023
"Sorry guys gotta delay the video again, My pet just died and I need some time to mourn, but still give me money though okay?, Sweet! see ya next month. Need to come up another excuse to delay it hehe"

Bruh, I would believe it if he paused the payment for his patreon and refunded it. but nah, not gonna fall for that.
I subscribed to this guy for 7 months till he kept saying excuses to delay. F That
rell bro

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes