Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
I did a very sloppy translation of the game using tools. One thing to say, I like this game better than the previous games (some monster corruption and transformation modeling make me feel uncomfortable). I am still playing. Can all characters be transformed?The female doctor at the bottom has been unable to choose
That would be in the next update.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Shizuka Na ikaku - Thanks for rating! Yeah, this is still an alpha/beta kind of version. I'll be uploading a new version soon, but it adds the first round of upgrade systems in place to prepare for the final finished game. Trainer games, of course, by nature can be grindy. My hope is to help alleviate some of that by making the grind pay off with upgrades to both units and the chambers. My fans in Discord and it looks like on Steam have enjoyed the new systems, but they are not quite done yet.

My other intention to try to help with the grind was the "converted" on Battle Phase, so at least on the Game Mode, folks sort of get that little hit of dopamine for rolling what they need to get a free and slightly better unit into their Infectulon army.

As far as similar conversion scenes, there's really not a lot I can do about that unfortunately. However, in the next update, a fan and I went through and tried to at least change the words up some as we could. But, there's only so many ways to say "binaural sound waves" or "tentacle assaults her" or whatever it is. If I ever make another Anaxverse Conversion Game with another faction like my Nightbred, Giggle Gang, or any of the demonic factions, I am going to go for fewer women and fewer conversion scenes to help make a shorter and less repetitive feel to it. As it is fans wanted more women so I put one from each novel and it grew really big lol

The program I use is called Daz3d, and on the animations, I have to keep frames low or else the game will be 25 GB or something if I used more renders to make them fluid. Again, not much I can do about that one. Daz3d is free, so go ahead and do an animation and post it so I can see how many renders you did (remember it cannot be a video but needs to each be a seperate PNG/WebP/AIFV file). I'd like to see what you meant and would love to try and mimic it if you find a better way that is still very low on file size.

Anyway, thanks again for the rating! The final release, I am hoping, will be out by the end of summer and I can call yet another project completed!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The program I use is called Daz3d, and on the animations, I have to keep frames low or else the game will be 25 GB or something if I used more renders to make them fluid. Again, not much I can do about that one.
It would save a lot of space if you compressed the animations as proper video files instead of storing them as loose frames. Webm is incredibly efficient, a 2-3 second clip can be about the same size as just 2-3 of the individual frames would be if stored separately.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It would save a lot of space if you compressed the animations as proper video files instead of storing them as loose frames. Webm is incredibly efficient, a 2-3 second clip can be about the same size as just 2-3 of the individual frames would be if stored separately.
I'll mention it to Mars, thanks.

Oct 11, 2018
Shizuka Na ikaku -
As far as similar conversion scenes, there's really not a lot I can do about that unfortunately. However, in the next update, a fan and I went through and tried to at least change the words up some as we could. But, there's only so many ways to say "binaural sound waves" or "tentacle assaults her" or whatever it is.

The program I use is called Daz3d, and on the animations, I have to keep frames low or else the game will be 25 GB or something if I used more renders to make them fluid. Again, not much I can do about that one. Daz3d is free, so go ahead and do an animation and post it so I can see how many renders you did (remember it cannot be a video but needs to each be a seperate PNG/WebP/AIFV file). I'd like to see what you meant and would love to try and mimic it if you find a better way that is still very low on file size.
Hi Anax.

I didn't say the grinding was a bad thing just stated for the review so people who don't like grindy will know about it.

What bothered me most about the conversion scenes is the the image was pretty much the same for all girls in all states.

The choppy animation is fine. it the actual animations that has problems. f.ex. Did you know the strap of Tactician's gun is moving all over the place. or that almost all being both slugs, bugs and human move there legs in weird ways because your keeping waist / core of the model stationary rather then using IK handle to keep legs in place when standing and give the body a light bobing motion. But I'll do some animation. and there some thing about the Guard's "idol" position is unnatural for someone in a combat zone. I know of Daz3d even if I have yet to use it a whole bunch so I'll make some animations and keep them to about same file amount

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Did you know the strap of Tactician's gun is moving all over the place. or that almost all being both slugs, bugs and human move there legs in weird ways because your keeping waist / core of the model stationary rather then using IK handle to keep legs in place then standing and give the body a light bobing motion. But I'll do some animation. and there some thing about the Guard's "idol" position is unnatural for someone in a combat zone. I know of Daz3d even if I have yet to use it a whole bunch so I'll make some animations and keep them to about same file amount
OH yeah, that's what you mean? Totally, yeah that stuff is just the nature of Daz modelling and me trying to do, (I think) 10,000 Daz renders on a single game, so my age old quality vs quantity juggle. It will not change for sure.

Oct 11, 2018
OH yeah, that's what you mean? Totally, yeah that stuff is just the nature of Daz modelling and me trying to do, (I think) 10,000 Daz renders on a single game, so my age old quality vs quantity juggle. It will not change for sure.
Well toke about 3 hours (thoe I think 1 went to finding a rifle) but I got a start pose down. Man DAZ 3d isn't animator friendly. I decided I need a break after learning the DAZ3d doesn't have a function to make the front hand follow the weapon :LOL:
Start Pose.png
But I found how to make the feet stand still wail you move the hips. You need to pin translation and rotation on the feet then they won't move with the hip even if it's root nod (or they will try to not move, move the hip too far away and they will move)... of course you need to have IK enabled too.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Anax

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'll mention it to Mars, thanks.
I compressed your intro video to webm and it went from 189MB to 23MB, and that was using a high quality setting. Normally I would compress files down further than that and still not be able to tell the difference even on my 4k screen. By the way why use a video file for that at all? It's just a slideshow with a voiceover, that would be a lot better to do as a collection of stills.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I compressed your intro video to webm and it went from 189MB to 23MB, and that was using a high quality setting. Normally I would compress files down further than that and still not be able to tell the difference even on my 4k screen. By the way why use a video file for that at all? It's just a slideshow with a voiceover, that would be a lot better to do as a collection of stills.
That is odd, I thought I already did that. Maybe Mars is waiting to switch it out in the final release, but I made all 4 of the videos into webm. OH and the reason why is, I am no programmer, as you know lol Artist, writer, surely! So the reason I do it this way is to ensure it goes like I want rather than trying to have Mars figure out all the timings and such.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes