VN Others Completed Slut Girlfriend ~The Reason Behind Her Sluttification~[Final] [Jinsei tsukoudome]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
These two have a very difficult future if it were the real life. Soon or later she will meet some old "friend" and as in the beach did, will take her, will touch her pussy and once she feel her pussy touched only will say "yes yes yes" and that´s all
She is a nympho and as soon somebody approach her she will let him free way

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
These two have a very difficult future if it were the real life. Soon or later she will meet some old "friend" and as in the beach did, will take her, will touch her pussy and once she feel her pussy touched only will say "yes yes yes" and that´s all
She is a nympho and as soon somebody approach her she will let him free way
She did say that she wouldn't do with anybody else after they started dating. She may be a nympho but that doesn't mean that she will still be unfaithful. if you can satisfy your significant other's sexual desire then you don't need to worry.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
i don't get what u pointing at?? :WutFace:
The person I was replying to was complaining about the double standards of how we treat men and women based on the number of partners they have.
My point was that you can't treat them the same because they're not.
What they called slut shaming for women is a tactic used by societies to discourage the increase of single mothers.
In case people start complaining that's not fair to women, well men have numerous problems of their own that's imposed by society.
As they say the grass is always greener on the other side.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
She did say that she wouldn't do with anybody else after they started dating. She may be a nympho but that doesn't mean that she will still be unfaithful. if you can satisfy your significant other's sexual desire then you don't need to worry.
Acording to people who finished the game, she told him quite a few lies and doesn't really care about it. A nympho make a great sex friend but would be the last person suitable to be a faithful partner for life, even a prostitute who only do it for money is still better suited. The only way to be sure with a nympho is to stick with her and keeping her company 24/7 which isn't really practical.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Acording to people who finished the game, she told him quite a few lies and doesn't really care about it. A nympho make a great sex friend but would be the last person suitable to be a faithful partner for life, even a prostitute who only do it for money is still better suited. The only way to be sure with a nympho is to stick with her and keeping her company 24/7 which isn't really practical.
"Acording to people who finished the game" .... I have read the story too. Take a look below.

What more proof do you meed?
She may be a sex-crazed bitch but she does a heart to see what's right to wrong.
If you read the confession act you can see how insecure she is getting in a relationship with him because of her background.

Not sure what kind of nympho you are referring to. She is pretty Pure hearted..........
Well if you put aside her sex-crazed personality.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
She may be a sex-crazed bitch but she does a heart to see what's right to wrong.
If you read the confession act you can see how insecure she is getting in a relationship with him because of her background.
Not sure what kind of nympho you are referring to. She is pretty Pure hearted..........
Well if you put aside her sex-crazed personality.

Yeah... a joke indeed. Actions speak louder than words. You're in for hell if you're just gonna immediately believe that lol.

That line can go both way. Either she was insecure like you said or it could be a warning that she probabbly won't be able to refuse her sex friend if she's in the mood and she wanted him to be sure if he's truly ok with that.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Acording to people who finished the game, she told him quite a few lies and doesn't really care about it
To be honest with you all of those lies seem like her trying to get him to like her more. For example, at a certain point she tells the mc that she had a guy with a bigger dick. She then says that protag's dick is perfect for her, and anything larger would only hurt. If you play the past route however, she orgasms with the dude so hard that she loses conciousness. There wasn't really a reason to hide all that shit from him, she just wanted to compliment the dude I guess.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think, she is just saying what he needs to hear. But even there is a moment that hte MC thinks that she is just saying things she does not feel for him to relax. I am agree with the guy that say in previous post that the only case to be nearly sure of her is 24 hours a day seven days a week with her. And that is impossible.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
yah shes a nympho she likes sex but shes not that too dumb she knows what men wants from her, the game indicates that she is into real relationship wer she couldnt find or maybe hopeless bcoz the way she is but the mc confess to her then she test him out if its genuinely true by confessing her past w/ some white lies checking if he can still accept her... it was also stated that if only the mc confess to her earlier maybe it wont turn out like this...anyways it is still a happy end and mc is very stupid... :FeelsGoodMan:
she fucking reminds me of gal girl manga i forgot the name, the bestfriend of heroine nyahahahah

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
yah shes a nympho she likes sex but shes not that too dumb she knows what men wants from her, the game indicates that she is into real relationship wer she couldnt find or maybe hopeless bcoz the way she is but the mc confess to her then she test him out if its genuinely true by confessing her past w/ some white lies checking if he can still accept her... it was also stated that if only the mc confess to her earlier maybe it wont turn out like this...anyways it is still a happy end and mc is very stupid... :FeelsGoodMan:
she fucking reminds me of gal girl manga i forgot the name, the bestfriend of heroine nyahahahah
She has an option to not become a cumdump slut whore...But,no!she love sex and will cheat on mc anytime she want if she is not satisfied..She is a nympho,a lying bitch that will cheat anytime...think if the mc goes working and a newspaper guy comin to their house..what happen?Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You seem to imply men and women are the same and should be treated the same in the context of sex. Which is not the case. Just as men are drafted for war, because they're men, women are overlooked because they're women.
Same in hostage situations or disasters. Women and children are given priority. Is that fair? no but that's because every thing serves a purpose for the most part. Societies function properly due to the norms set.

Sex is a tool, an extremely powerful one. What does sex directly create? babies.
No one has the time to help someone with their lawns unless paid. Taking care of another man's baby because he pumped and dumped is not something 99.9% of healthy virile men are willing to do.

So how do you stop the epidemic of unwed single mothers with children from depending on welfare and the state?
the most powerful tool would be the people themselves. Make the culture that mitigates the creation of single mothers which includes "slut shaming" etc.

Men don't get pregnant or receive benefits when financially dependent which is what we call a hobo. So everyone has problems.
You gotta be kidding me. How about sex ed? Contraceptive use? Progressive abortion laws? Support structures like planned parenthood? Or how about if the men also don't go around knocking up people? Is slut shaming your best answer still lol.

God some people's thinking is just ass backwards. The last 3 pages on this thread is just cancer. Its a fucking game with some fetishes. The game is NTR tagged and the title tells you what the plot is. There is no reason to post inane shit about the girl being a whore and their relationship being doomed. ITS A GAME. No one is forcing you to play through something you dislike.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You gotta be kidding me. How about sex ed? Contraceptive use? Progressive abortion laws? Support structures like planned parenthood? Or how about if the men also don't go around knocking up people? Is slut shaming your best answer still lol.

God some people's thinking is just ass backwards. The last 3 pages on this thread is just cancer. Its a fucking game with some fetishes. The game is NTR tagged and the title tells you what the plot is. There is no reason to post inane shit about the girl being a whore and their relationship being doomed. ITS A GAME. No one is forcing you to play through something you dislike.
We are having a chat about it. It is not any very serious. Please not take this as some attack to anything. It is only chatting

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
She has an option to not become a cumdump slut whore...But,no!she love sex and will cheat on mc anytime she want if she is not satisfied..She is a nympho,a lying bitch that will cheat anytime...think if the mc goin work and a newspaper guy comin to their house..what happen?Lol
she likes sex shes a nympho but thers a pattern.. . did u see or feel when shes with the mc shes having sex with other guys i say no, almost everyday shes always on mc...even on her past she cut ties before going to another new one, yah it could happen to mc replace with new one ( sex with no love) but heres the thing the mc has advantage he confess she tested it if its sincere by testing it out she also have a thing with mc before thats why she said u should have said it earlier .. now if ur gonna ask if she gonna have casual sex behind mcs back i say maybe who knows but not to the point like u said random stranger delivery guys , she either will tell mc first that something is wrong and they will both fix it or worst scenario is cut ties with him first then goes to new one.. present and past it indicates that she has a bit of loyalty not doing back n forth to her sex buddies(no love) .. the real thing now is managing their relationship going steady only time can tell ..
( casual sex is different to love sex ) this is just a game dont put urselves in the mc shoes ... remember GAME GAME GAME!!! lol

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
CGs were nice. Didn't really care for the story. All I know is that she became a huge slut and somehow got back with the MC in the end.

Non To NTR

Dec 27, 2017
Well let just say the MC and heroin in the past still quite innocent and easily to get trick. Heroin for example. Butttttt well fuk that. After finished fapping. my sense went bak and i realized this story still a fuking NTR. what if MC has diffirences traits. No one gonna take away his girl.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes