3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
Where are the save files located? I had deleted the previous version folder but the save files were still available in the new one so I'm assuming that they're saved in a separate folder...
save file location

\users\(you)\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany

also theres a cheat button on the right side

Last edited:
Reactions: HAL9000.1

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
How do you get the MC more feminized? I only saw visiting the lab (only once) and the woman's office. Got to 10%, saw no other way. No cheats for it, either. Also, in town you can find some already women.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
How do you get the MC more feminized? I only saw visiting the lab (only once) and the woman's office. Got to 10%, saw no other way. No cheats for it, either. Also, in town you can find some already women.
If you look at the hints in the top right, the ones with ticks are events you can do.
Do them, and you get feminised and transformed.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
You do them, and that changes your status, and so allows other events. At several points you have to get more feminine clothing to continue.
I did, but you can't wear them until a certain status, and everything else but the lab/office is blocked and those 2 only work once.
BTW are you a Harry Turtledove fan? Joe Steel was a good book of his.

If there IS somehow a way to go past 10% feminization for MC the hints are terrible.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The way I recall it, the hints section has green checks for possible encounters that advance the story. When there are no green checks, it means that you need to update clothing. Some of the green check encounmtyers are random, so if there's a green check that stays after you, e.g. search the female bosses office, keep doing that til the event fires. That was especially true for city encounters, as I recall.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just replayed the start of the game, and at 10% feminization you should immediately have a bookworking task that takes you to 15%. It's possibly random, so do the task until you get it.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I just replayed the start of the game, and at 10% feminization you should immediately have a bookworking task that takes you to 15%. It's possibly random, so do the task until you get it.

OK, I got that and another that went to 20%. Problem is the clothing for women requires AT LEAST 40%. Also, the unity engine is extremely unstable and crashes ALL THE TIME so unless you save every few minutes you lose everything. Guess it needs a few more updates and hopefully a change to a more stable engine.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that the lowest threshold for buying clothing is 30% (and there's at least one top and bottom at 30%, maybe some underwear as well, though you get underwear as part of the story). I had no stability problems, but Unity may be machine-dependent. Most of the later stuff is placeholder, so you might just want to wait until this is more fleshed out.

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
i've encountered 3 fem events so far. Lab, roxanne, bookworm. Any other tasks I should look out for?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i've encountered 3 fem events so far. Lab, roxanne, bookworm. Any other tasks I should look out for?
If yiu click on the hints button at the top right (maybe labelled "journal") it will tell you what events are active.

Aug 4, 2018
V0.6.0

Version 0.6.0 (Content/Mechanics Update)

New Content

-Added in new minigame in Laboratory to Create potions. Potions still havent been fully implemented for their usage, but this will be likely be changed in this next update.

Quality of Life updates

-Updated Clothing Mechanics in the background to make everything easier to code. Also added in clothing to the side bar so players can see what they are wearing without having to go into the inventory.

Version 0.5.0 (Content/Mechanics Update)

New Content

-Added in new mechanics for Laboratory minigame to research potions. Potions will be used in the future to transform various people, although right now they do nothing and just the groundwork is in place.

Quality of Life updates

-Added in support for minigames to skip minigames for players who arent interested in playing them.

-Added in transformation points which will be used in future updates as a secondary resource to help balance the game. (will be more fully implimented in next update)

-Added in freeplay option for first Minigame so players can play around with it.

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Opened the new one, all money etc; is there but only one worker shows, other five don't show up. Sticking the ver 5 til this is addressed.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
i use to in a relastionship with a shemale .She is a girl but she born with male body part , she was been bully by her friend in town, but after that 8 year, i meet her and we starting go out with each other and after 7 year, she are 23 and i 20 , i confess to her and we became a couple and we live together and until she gone, by
Myocarditis. and now i live alone. i miss her...
this is fake and fuck anyone are stigmatize transgender people and people with abnormal genitalia and their gender
Sorry for your loss mate....if this isn't a troll post that is. Cause if you want to be good to transgendered people, dont us the term "Shemale", it is in fact a insult to them to be called that cause it keeps the stigma alive that "they" are still considered "male" by the user of the word instead of what "they" identify with.

Just some food for thought, shemale can be considered similar in function to some derogatory words for say gay people (which i wont use here for obvious reasons, not even as examples.)

Again, sorry for your loss.

McBlackjack

Dec 29, 2016
Sorry for your loss mate....if this isn't a troll post that is. Cause if you want to be good to transgendered people, dont us the term "Shemale", it is in fact a insult to them to be called that cause it keeps the stigma alive that "they" are still considered "male" by the user of the word instead of what "they" identify with.

Just some food for thought, shemale can be considered similar in function to some derogatory words for say gay people (which i wont use here for obvious reasons, not even as examples.)

Again, sorry for your loss.
The guy said it was fake.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it is necessary to fix an error in the engine.
due to an error, the game itself closes at different time intervals. perhaps the error is still due to the animation

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes