3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

monyarm

Jan 3, 2018
So you're aware, the videos don't work on linux.
The Linux version only shows black boxes as it uses mp4's, which unity doesn't support on linux.
And running the windows version on linux also doesn't show the videos.

Reactions: Pingvus

Arcan239

Jan 27, 2020
The change to the dual lust and money requirements was a really weird and awkward decision. I haven't been able to satisfy the lust requirement (even though it doesn't do anything besides trigger the feminization event) while prior versions were a pretty well balanced challenge. Now you can't possibly manage both values, since one feeds into the other, but the main source of income is now gone.

Reactions: czidnoma

NonUniqueUsername

May 1, 2018
i dont think so.. but where does your optimism come from?
Patreon had a "Monthly Report" 4 days ago, whether that means he's still working on it or milking patrons we'll have to see. Judging by the preview of the page, they just recently moved to a newer version of Unity and needed to do some bugfixing, which may explain the long delay.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Patreon had a "Monthly Report" 4 days ago, whether that means he's still working on it or milking patrons we'll have to see. Judging by the preview of the page, they just recently moved to a newer version of Unity and needed to do some bugfixing, which may explain the long delay.
payments have been paused pretty much since last update, what do you mean milking?

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Is the scroll function working for anyone on the windows version? It's broken and as such I click past anything that has the scroll function; it only seems to work in the profile and shop sections. Very weird.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Is the scroll function working for anyone on the windows version? It's broken and as such I click past anything that has the scroll function; it only seems to work in the profile and shop sections. Very weird.
it works fine for me. perhaps something in unity's settings are making it go wrong for you?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes