3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
It's not. I'm not sure what triggers the last phase. If it's upgrading places or raising your perversion level by working but the final stats when all parts are completed should be 100 femininity and 80 submissiveness. Fully upgraded girls should also produce 80 lust a week or 480 if you've recruited, modified, and trained all six.
Lust does nothing now

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
For a start sorry for being harsh, and my bad english.

Now the game disappointed me, it changed from a good transaction system to that of the succubus, wich means what whatever i do without cheat, i fail to deliver the lust on the week 30 (i tried runing a 2nd failed pay and get a bad end, so i dont get the 3rd and 4th fail to pay events); you can try desperately training the slaves, but you cant transform them because you have to alocate all the energy on develop the experience in sex to gain lust allowance or fail to pay rent. you cannot try to develop the business while you try to pay the lust. At least before in the end of week events as in the random events (wich before there was one or another, now there arent a single one except "nothing happens") you use to get some money, now you dont even get lust.
Now in the failed rent path i see you finish with the feminization, but in the accidental feminization path it still dont get a transformation past 70%.
A colosal error in the programing, if you go for the accidental feminization from the start, you dont even need to expend a single energy point on mio. you can get all the lust you need to pay the weekly rent from interacting with the customers.
Still i see the models are the same, the autor is working with the woke culture displaying the more wide etnics, but still you transform the MC from caucasic to oriental, at least let us choice the etnic for that, or allow to chose a etnic from the start and display the changes around that.
About the potions, i prefer when it was all nanotech, but about this system, the minesweep is ok, after a few try´s it get boring for playing a minesweep for this type of game, but is still ok.
About the research i found the patron reset not even betwen the expend of the 3 energy points, but in betwen every chance there and the diference wining isnt you reaserch the full potion, you only get 25% instead of the 10% losing and you make them lose time trying to play wich consumes a lot of times, annoying the player.
Also you can get events in end of week or cam shows where a slave participates willingly even when the complaince is in 0/200 wich i see wrong
So if you go for feminization, you can finish all the developing of the game in week 78, if not you fail at week 30 at most and get forced feminization. A no go for me at least you adress all that.

OblivionCT

Jan 16, 2019
Are there any plans to allow the player to use potions on themselves? Like to willingly transform themselves?

VodkaFiend

Oct 20, 2022
there are too many things/themes/problems tangled up together...

you need to determine what do you want to do because the game you presented to us, at core, is a brothel management and slave(s) trainer, while the two aren't mutually exclusive but it place more limitation on your future development.

if it is a sex slave trainer, just keep your current project trajectory, although male sex slaves should not have to be feminized in order to make money...

if it is a brothel manager, then those should be consider your employees, so there are other traits you can add to the game (e.g., training in conversation, manners, physic and grooming...)

others have already commented, this game is way too similar to Whoremaker (a.k.a. WM), while there is nothing wrong drawing inspirations/ concepts from other games, different elements are needed to distinguish your game.

ideas/suggestions
1. remove both forced and accidentally feminization instead, add possible self-sissification, self-feminization to your game. Only when a player reach certain level, then you unlock the involuntary path.

2. more areas to explore, one of the better thing when compare to WM, is that you have areas that players can visit which give you a touch of RPG feel,

3. more organized shops, cosplay clothing at one place, regular clothing at another, partying/naughty at yet another...etc

4. possible stats for clothing items, so when mc wears it or when given to npc they can possible make more money.

5. no race swapping for the mc. It really breaks the immersion when mc was half feminized white guy turn into glamour Asian baby doll. Not saying you cannot have the later, but maybe having the option as an Asian brother owner? Also maybe the option of being a woman brother owner from the start...

6. if you make the main game challenging, there should not be time-consuming mini games, this (at least for me) really interrupted the game flow.

that all has been type: it is a really enjoyable game and best of luck on your future development!

sparjay

Jan 1, 2019
I'd like to suggest that the lust per week formula of the slaves accounts only for the possibilities of such. I'd argue that sissy slaves should award more lust than regular females...

schizoviper

Nov 12, 2020
its kinda a shame all unity games are getting screwed over due to a bad decision in making devs pay per copy of game downloaded above the 200k mark in their lifetime aswell as a sub on top of that so many indie devs are gonna get crippled by this :(

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Unity game developers, tell me: will you now make normal games on RPGM or will you pay 20 cents for each download?!
I'm planning on automating the game loading into Unity and looping it! I will help the Unity campaign earn money!

Reactions: vt57 and nikcha

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SlutManager-0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Every time a new updated comes out I have to ask the same question. Have they fixed it so you can play the game if you have an ultra-wide monitor yet?

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Is there a point to this game, if so, what is it?

The cellphone "tips" talk about making money to pay rent. You never pay rent.
The succubus wants you to generate lust. Owning whores and meeting client events via potions generate lust.
If you fail to pay the lust price even once, the demand vanishes and you get timed feminisation events instead that you must follow or game over. The whores and rooms become completely irrelevant because you're never asked to pay lust ever again and you cannot use your own potions to counteract the feminisation of yourself.

Random07

May 7, 2017
Unity game developers, tell me: will you now make normal games on RPGM or will you pay 20 cents for each download?!
I'm planning on automating the game loading into Unity and looping it! I will help the Unity campaign earn money!
Or you just use another engine that also uses C# like stride game engine or Godot. Can also swap to another engine using their gained knowledge of C# to help learn languages like C++ faster since it has similarities. Instead of jumping to Python which is what RPGM uses.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes