3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
it works fine for me. perhaps something in unity's settings are making it go wrong for you?
Could you please treat me like a five-year old and explain how I can check unity's settings? I downloaded the .rar file from Mega and opened the Slut Manager application, I don't recall ever downloading Unity before. I can't find it on my pc either. Is there something I'm missing? :)

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is the scroll function working for anyone on the windows version? It's broken and as such I click past anything that has the scroll function; it only seems to work in the profile and shop sections. Very weird.
It works normally for me. How about trying the arrow keys on the windows that the scroll wheel doesn't work on. The arrow keys didn't work on the split screen like the shops but it did work on events for me.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
It works normally for me. How about trying the arrow keys on the windows that the scroll wheel doesn't work on. The arrow keys didn't work on the split screen like the shops but it did work on events for me.
Annoyingly, they don't work for me either. Pushing the scroll wheel on my mouse to scroll that way doesn't work either. It's so weird. Version 0.6 does work as it should for some reason.

Aug 4, 2018
V8.1

Link from developer on tfgames

Version 0.8.1 (Bugfix/Other Update)

New Content

-Added in some more clothing options to give more variety

Bug Fixes

-Fixed Main bug preventing the 3rd and 4th Failed Rent Events from being playable. There is no 5th event yet, the 4th event is the last playable one right now.

-Fixed end of week slave events sometimes not playing right event

-Fixed bug allowing you to research potions even when at 100%

Other Changes

-Changed some of the player images for the various paths so that theyre actually different now depending on path. Not fully fleshed out yet, but basic mechanic is in place now with some images.

-Few minor behind the scenes mechanics changes here and there such as with the shops. Made it a bit more uniform too.

-Few minor changes to some stats and values here and there. Nothing too major.

-Cut the rent scaling in half (from 150/cycle to 75/cycle) so that players can actually maybe try to beat the rent cycle legitimately. Didnt really test it much though, so cheats may still be needed.

Version 0.8.0 (Content/Mechanics Update)

New Content

-Added in new events for the Failed Rent Path. Access this path by Failing to pay rent without being Feminized already

-Added in an event for when player is already feminized and fails Rent.

-Added in mechanics for different pathing. Now there will be several main story paths that you can play. Doing some paths will lock you out of others.

-Added in Bad Ending for failing to complete tasks while already in the "failed rent" path.

Quality of Life updates

-Added Toggle-able Settings Options to Progress text with clicking to reduce tedium with clicking through events. On by default, but can be turned off for players who liked old system.

-Added Settings option to disable Non-Important events during the End Week events. Helps reduce how much clicking there is.

Other Changes

-Added in tasks mechanics for certain routes.

-May be some things Ive added that Ive just forgotten about. Its been a while since the last update so cant remember everything that was added.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Really only gave this a shot because I was interested in the transformation but its locked behind one of the absolute worst game systems I've ever seen, that being the atrocious potion research. Just let me pay the succubus with lust essence to unlock the damn things.

Reactions: ameridude1

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
nope the scroll function is totally BROKEN ....i can't use the arrows or the page up page down and if you click on the scroll bar it just moves on to the next page .....

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
nope the scroll function is totally BROKEN ....i can't use the arrows or the page up page down and if you click on the scroll bar it just moves on to the next page .....
Thank you, I thought it was just me. I have no idea how to fix it either. Very annoying.

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
Has anyone else had an issue with starting the game?
I select start game at the beginning to play the intro/prologue but whatever I do after that seems to skip to a management screen whilst having 1 girl available... I've tried clicking the mouse on the scroll bar (right side of the screen), pressing the down arrow and page down but it all seems to skip the dialogue.

Is there a fix for this issue?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Has anyone else had an issue with starting the game?
I select start game at the beginning to play the intro/prologue but whatever I do after that seems to skip to a management screen whilst having 1 girl available... I've tried clicking the mouse on the scroll bar (right side of the screen), pressing the down arrow and page down but it all seems to skip the dialogue.

Is there a fix for this issue?
the scroll is broken the dev needs to Fix it

Reactions: Tayr89

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Impossible to get past Fem 60. I have maxed clothing to 300 and no new events. Just repeating service customers is assigned. Broken.
It's not. I'm not sure what triggers the last phase. If it's upgrading places or raising your perversion level by working but the final stats when all parts are completed should be 100 femininity and 80 submissiveness. Fully upgraded girls should also produce 80 lust a week or 480 if you've recruited, modified, and trained all six.

Lektroluv

Jul 28, 2017
This update broke the game for me, big time, I hoped it would turn away from the puzzles but instead it leaned hard into it.
Those puzzles detract so much from the flow of the game.
Up until now I looked forward to updates for more (including PC) to transform, and I hoped for more of that, instead we are now facing a tedious puzzle AND a game of minesweeper to unlock hopefully more than one transform a week? Yeah nah bro.

Reactions: Jurjur
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes